Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasx_)
    Was it nominal? I thought it was ordinal.. I don't remember the question properly so I have no idea what the answer is but I'm pretty sure I'm wrong anyway 😭 If it was nominal the you'd be right but if it was interval then it was Mann Whitney but I can't remember fully sorry
    It was ordinal data and independent groups so Mann Whitney U

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone write for the directional hypothesis?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasx_)
    Oh wow. A lot of people from my school didn't prepare for the schizophrenia question but still managed to get points in. Hopefully the rest of the country did badly on the schizophrenia questions too then 😂 Low grade boundaries would be a blessing
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    For SLT for pro- social, I talked about how they could create a game show for the TV programme where children have to work in teams and cooperate. I talked about how the people in that programme will be children and both genders. I said how the winning team will be rewarded with a medal at the end. This will lead to pro- social behaviour (cooperation) because the children who view it, will be encouraged to display such behaviours because of the reward the children received in the tv programme. Additionally, they are the same age and both genders as presumably children viewing the programme Will be boys and girls. Therefore, they may imitate these behaviours in real life such as in schoool when they are made to work in groups.
    I also stated a study to support the idea that pro-social behaviour on media can lead to positive behaviours.

Did I do it right and was I me a t to explain two explanations, or will one suffice??

ReputationRep:
    How did people find the psychological explanations for depression?

ReputationRep:
    For Media Psychology, did anyone write about how humans want to ensure that their genes have the highest possible chance of being passed onto future generations and therefore celebrities possess these traits? For AO1 that is, then evaluated this with Giles' study, Popper's study and Feldman's study. Seeing as AO1 is only 4 marks, I'm sure that would gain 4, right?

ReputationRep:
    can anyone recall the third question on the section for the addictive behaviours?

ReputationRep:
    I just wanna say a big thank you to everyone whos contributed anything on this thread i know for some the exams may have finished now and good luck for you results, heres to getting into university!

Good luck everyone

ReputationRep:
    Do you think I'll get marks for a line graph I wrote next to the crosses what each one was wrote a title and labeled my axis?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishingler)
    can anyone recall the third question on the section for the addictive behaviours?
    Was that not one psychological intervention and its effectiveness (4+6) if im not mistaken

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishingler)
    something about psychological treatments, I wrote about the Token Economy

ReputationRep:
    Do you think the grade boundaries will be lower than last year's? It was 50 marks for a B.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CAPTAINSHAZAM)
    I just wanna say a big thank you to everyone whos contributed anything on this thread i know for some the exams may have finished now and good luck for you results, heres to getting into university!

Good luck everyone
    Thanks for making it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hpiercey3)
    Was that not one psychological intervention and its effectiveness (4+6) if im not mistaken
    yeah that sounds familiar what would be included in that? is that therapies or public health intervention type things?

ReputationRep:
    Signed off my consent form:
    'Yours sincerely,
    Psychologists x'

Hope this gets me some extra marks xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Romanoff)
    4 bars
    None touching
    Title and labelled axis
    Key

Got dissssssssssss
    why does it matter if the 4 bars are touching or not? you wouldn't lose a mark for that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubiquitousking)
    Thanks for making it
    No problem it seems like a massive relief not rote learning essays and memorizing names and studies lol.

ReputationRep:
    what the ****. ... im pretty sure I got a D. a C if I'm really lucky but I doubt it all these replies got me thinking I ****ed up so bad on research methods

ReputationRep:
    Aaaanyone do a histogram?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShogunShien)
    something about psychological treatments, I wrote about the Token Economy
    i think i may of mistaken that question, as i wrote about public health interventions and legislation changes rather than therapies :/

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 4, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.