The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by marioman
Doesn't mean anything.

Oh I'm guessing they send it to everyone then
Original post by patricio_miguel
My psychology teacher told me about a student whose paper went up by 17 marks ...need I say more? Please F'ing tell me how is "coherent and clear response" objective?!!!!! Urghhh.

wow 17 marks

thats like 2 or 3 grade difference

what the hell was the first examiner reading?
Original post by sakuraton
I agreed to the change of exam board as I do want to improve my AS grade. I really should have concentrated revising A2 maths more but that was that. About uni, I think I might miss by a grade or 2. Uni want ABB grades when I think I got around BBC. If that happens, I might go for foundation year clearing. You?

Oh that's alright then :smile: Don't lose all faith though, you may still get in :smile:
As for me, I have no idea :redface: Uni wants A* in chem, A* in maths and A in bio. I just have a feeling that I'll miss my offer by like a mark in chemistry and maths, but I just don't know :frown:
Anyone else up waiting for the AQA mpc3 grade boundaries?*:frown:
Original post by CaitlinN15
😂😂😂 fanfiction is my enemy

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOOOOL, why on earth😂😂😂😂
****ing bastards. It's never been a problem in the past so why start enforcing it now?

Good job I saved the full set of AQA papers to my computer. Shame we likely won't be seeing the mark schemes or examiners' reports this year.

Google bilal Ahmed blog and check out his site
Original post by MessyEffy
watch my favourite, 'Law Abiding Citizen' if you haven't seen it

AMAZING film, on my top ten list, any others?!
Original post by NatoHeadshot
Google bilal Ahmed blog and check out his site

Thanks but those are for Edexcel. I'm mostly interested in the AQA mark schemes and examiners' reports, due to be released tomorrow.
Doesn't mean anything.

Btw how many nightmares, if any, has everyone had because of results day? I've racked up 2 :tongue:

Spoiler

Doesn't mean anything.

Why??? :frown:
Original post by Littysarah0

Original post by Littysarah0
Why??? :frown:

They're not allowed to say anything which may suggest what results you have obtained. The wording is quite generic, so yes I would assume that they sent it to everyone.
Original post by Kamara7
Btw how many nightmares, if any, has everyone had because of results day? I've racked up 2 :tongue:

Spoiler

More than 10!
Original post by Kamara7

Spoiler

Same 2..! I got a grade S in my subject lool
do the examiner's reports also get released tomorrow along with the grade boundaries???
Original post by Kamara7

Spoiler

I went to Sweden to pick up my results. I got Us, but then I got trapped. On a boat.

Then I got Cs but my head of sixth form asked me to leave......

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks but those are for Edexcel. I'm mostly interested in the AQA mark schemes and examiners' reports, due to be released tomorrow.
I don't fully understand why there are problems releasing the papers this year? Can someone explain and tell whether ms's and er's will be released this year?
Original post by smartsy
yes guys i thought i was the only one who did this

After last year when I got CDE and I thought I did mint, I got so disappointed!! I worked so hard this year for A2, resat all but 1 AS exam!

Good luck!
Original post by iMacJack
Are we all waiting up until midnight for the Edexcel grade boundaries then? I am!!

I'm waiting..our whole community is Loool
Original post by FridayIsForever
do the examiner's reports also get released tomorrow along with the grade boundaries???

No. They get released to everyone next year around May time. Before that only teachers can access them

Quick Reply

Latest