Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Describe The Person Above You Generation X watch

• View Poll Results: [MULTIPLE VOTES ALLOWED!!] Who would you like to meet face to face?
    This Honest
    41.67%
    The Epicurean
    20.83%
    Ranbow99
    25.00%
    L'Evil Fish
    37.50%
    Olympiad
    29.17%
    Malevolent
    37.50%
    Boumavilla
    12.50%
    ZRO
    29.17%
    Stevo F
    20.83%
    The Mad Dog
    12.50%
    Simran Mars Foster
    12.50%
    Beeninetytwo
    25.00%
    ipoop
    33.33%

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1371845372.243289.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  90.9 KB

:pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by This Honest)
    Lol at the convo between you and eliza on your walls. I swear, everyone thinks she's hot, her ego must be a size of a hot air balloon.
    Yeah she's a nice girl, spoken to her few times.
    She doesn't flaunt it but come on, I'm sure she doesn't have to. Bet she gets giddy everytime someone compliments her :yep:

I stalk everyone :pierre:
    You and I have something in common. I do not have an ego the size of a hot air balloon I'll have you know. And I appreciate a compliment but who doesn't? I don't get 'giddy' :huff: I enjoy iPoop's harsh comments far more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    You and I have something in common. I do not have an ego the size of a hot air balloon I'll have you know. And I appreciate a compliment but who doesn't? I don't get 'giddy' :huff: I enjoy iPoop's harsh comments far more.
    What brings down to my kingdom? I thought I forbade every creature from sewer to ever come round 'ere... :pierre: Typical Essex lass, goes in one ear, goes out the other and she heads on to the tanning salon

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    What brings down to my kingdom? I thought I forbade every creature from sewer to ever come round 'ere... :pierre: Typical Essex lass, goes in one ear, goes out the other and she heads on to the tanning salon

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Would it be creepy if I said I had put my name into the search engine to see if people had been talking about me without me knowing? If so I definitely did not do that.

I'll have you know I have never been tan in all my life.

ReputationRep:
    Would it be creepy if I said I had put my name into the search engine to see if people had been talking about me without me knowing? If so I definitely did not do that.

I'll have you know I have never been tan in all my life.
    I do that when I come back from a ban :mmm:
    I obviously have to take your word for it, which is hard to do, being from dirty stinky Essex and all

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dayum I've been caught out
    Lol didn't mean to cause offence but I always think if a girl gets conplimented loads of time, her ego must be big. Some flaunt it, some don't.

Good to know you stalk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I do that when I come back from a ban :mmm:
    I obviously have to take your word for it, which is hard to do, being from dirty stinky Essex and all

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just do it every now and then :ninja:

I'll have you know, a lot of people consider Dagenham East London Which...isn't really much better but still >.>

ReputationRep:
    ZRO is banned!!!!! Again
    (Original post by ZRO)
    Brb hitting on TH so he can add one more to the list.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dayum I've been caught out
    Lol didn't mean to cause offence but I always think if a girl gets conplimented loads of time, her ego must be big. Some flaunt it, some don't.

Good to know you stalk
    Didn't offend me but still >.> But no, I don't have a large ego. I'm decent looking, and I shall maintain that opinion regardless of how complimentary people are.

I enjoy a good stalk. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I just do it every now and then :ninja:

I'll have you know, a lot of people consider Dagenham East London Which...isn't really much better but still >.>
    Dagenham East is on the district line :mmm: One day I will pay you a visit :colone: :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Dagenham East is on the district line :mmm: One day I will pay you a visit :colone: :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wrong Dagenham station :plz2: I live directly between Dagenham Heathway and Becontree station. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Didn't offend me but still >.> But no, I don't have a large ego. I'm decent looking, and I shall maintain that opinion regardless of how complimentary people are.

Ok cool well photos online differ slightly irl so I never have an opinion on photos of people I've never seen before :yes:

Have you stalked me before? :holmes:

Oi poopy, this is my palace! I'm the thread starter epi :bootyshake:

ReputationRep:

You're not decent looking :rolleyes: People be lying to you 'cause they feel bad for you :sadnod: Then again, in Essex, as long it has a V I believe it's fair game :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ok cool well photos online differ slightly irl so I never have an opinion on photos of people I've never seen before :yes:

I'd say my photos are more complimentary than I look in reality :getmecoat: But most people look the same IRL :erm: In my experiences anyway.

Maybe I have. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    You're not decent looking :rolleyes: People be lying to you 'cause they feel bad for you :sadnod: Then again, in Essex, as long it has a V I believe it's fair game :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :rofl2:
    As tiger woods would say: paaaaaaaaaar

ReputationRep:
    I'd say my photos are more complimentary than I look in reality :getmecoat: But most people look the same IRL :erm: In my experiences anyway.

Yeah same :erm: but I still look ****ing sexy and fresh :smug:
    Oops dropped my modesty :shock:

I've stalked you before and I will do so again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :cry2: At least you're here to bring me back down to earth. No no, generally you're only fair game if you're orange. So I'm fine

ReputationRep:
    Yeah same :erm: but I still look ****ing sexy and fresh :smug:
    Oops dropped my modesty :shock:

I've stalked you before and I will do so again.
    Good to hear, I enjoy having stalkers. :daydreaming:

I don't even know what you look like and thought you were actually female until yesterday :erm:

ReputationRep:

Curse you boy, consider your name on my "Hit List" right above Zed man :unimpressed:

On webcam, you look different to your pictures on here and some of those pictures have dissimilarities aesthetics wise :holmes: how do you look like IRL? :hmmm: Oompa lumpa? :hmmm:
    :rofl2:
    As tiger woods would say: paaaaaaaaaar
    Isn't it "Fore!"? :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good to hear, I enjoy having stalkers. :daydreaming:

I don't even know what you look like and thought you were actually female until yesterday :erm:
    Me too but my stalkers don't tell me they stalk me

Yes I'm make but for the lolz have the female symbol thingy on.
    What happened yesterday? Why am I a guy now and not a girl

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.