Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    We're playing a 4-1-4-1. Ozil is out wide

The official team sheet

ReputationRep:
    I hope we're not playing that 4141 *******s again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Just had a thought. What if Wenger decides to make coquelin that DM we've been yearning for?
    Hasn't he best sent on loan for 3 seasons straight?! Maybe Arsene has clocked on that he's good enough. I still think Arsene would prefer a piece of the Willy and not the Coq.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)

The official team sheet

Kmt Arsene give it up, we don't have the required players to play this God awful formation.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)

The official team sheet

I'm not sure you're playing enough attacking midfielders

ReputationRep:
    The kind of game you could really do with Wilshere remembering he's a footballer. If he doesn't step up, Flamini is going to be under a lot of pressure, he's probably going to have to step out to cover for Ozil as it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    Kmt Arsene give it up, we don't have the required players to play this God awful formation.
    The formation is quite good but it doesn't work if you don't have the right players for it. Santi and Ozil can't play in it. we should be playing our normal formation ffs why did we reject Cesc again!?

ReputationRep:
    flamini is gonna be left mugged off on more than one occasion in this dumbass formation with these players

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Yeah I know he's done it with Henry etc etc but why can't we just play him in the position that we know he's awesome in (i.e at Barca) Anyways... it should work out #coyg
    No not Henry, a lot if people have a misconception of him.. Wenger scouted him as a striker but used him as a winger at Monaco, then he played as a Winger for Juve & when he came here, Wenger used him as a striker again

Back to Alexis.. A lot of people doubt him as a false 9, to an extent me too. I just hope it works out because we need something different upfront at times.. If he is successful upfront then Wenger can fluctuate between him and Giroud, giving the opposition two completely different troubles to deal with.

Thing is though, it's a HUGE if with Sanchez up front, and that's why I'd rather us just buy a striker rather than experiment. If it works, it'll do us a world of good.. If not then, well.. It's so peak

One can hope though <3

ReputationRep:
    4-1-4-1 is a wasteman formation.

ReputationRep:
    Sanchez isn't as good up front alone

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Rep this post if you've won as many Champions League Trophies as Arsenal have

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea 1 Cl

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordooooom)
    Rep this post if you've won as many Champions League Trophies as Arsenal have
    You're such a beg.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    You're such a beg.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not my fault Arsenal are the Tim Henman of football.

ReputationRep:
    Will there even be a presence in the opposition box? By half time we could be longing for Giroud.

Home crowd needs to be on it tonight, the boys will need it.

ReputationRep:
    Ozil on the left again?

Jesus ****ing christ.

ReputationRep:
    That line up looks like something Id try on FIFA after a few zoots.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordooooom)
    Not my fault Arsenal are the Tim Henman of football.

ReputationRep:
    At least Wilshire is playing (^_-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.