Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fiya31)
    I have that on monday as well.
    Can you believe i lost my notes for that unit!? I put so much effort into those and now they are gone!
    I have to re-write now...grrrr!! That makes me soooo angry!
    :mad:
    What!? Seriously? Sorry to hear that. 😔

Have you asked some of your classmates for some copies of their notes or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImagineCats)
    Eeep me neither! How many have you got next week? I have 5 (counting French R+L as 1), but I know people who have 10 :eek:
    I've only got 3 next week, thank the lord! but for the next 2 weeks i have 6 each, so not so great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by negatron)
    Ive only have one exam so far only 23 left to do!! How many exams have you guys got?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh wow! thats a lot of exams!! I thought I had a lot; I have 20, and they begin on monday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Firenze26)
    What!? Seriously? Sorry to hear that. ������

Have you asked some of your classmates for some copies of their notes or something?
    It really sucks and unfortunately, no because we just finished school but it's okay. On the bright side, I'll be able to write them out and hopefully they will stay in my brain. When i memorize things i like to write them out again, so i guess in a way im testing my knowledge! haha

ReputationRep:
    The government
    The electorate :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    So most people on here are on study leave right? Looool my school year are so pathetic none of them actually revise so our school is keeping us in until 5th June then we get study leave (my last exam is 9th June). If they gave us study leave but kept the school open for drop-in revision sessions and made some mandatory for the chavs then everything would be okay omfg im stressed out

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have B2 AQA exam on Tuesday?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dumb cabbage)
    Does anyone have B2 AQA exam on Tuesday?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Count me in. Along with B3 and French!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irfan_blue)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awh bless, glad I'm not doing triple 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irfan_blue)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You nervous?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by turn-to-page394)
    Yay, the reply box has changed back.

And not very well : / I have three days to revise French and Biology. Exams start on Tuesday!
    I can do this! (It'll be a fun weekend... )
    What about you? What's your first exam?
    When I'm not freaking out, I'm at work, so fitting revision in is somewhat a challenge... My exams start Monday with religious studies. I have French and biology on Tuesday, too! How any exams have you got next week?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dumb cabbage)
    You nervous?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not really French is really calm for me. Biology ain't bad but it's my main priority for revision right now. I have R.S on Monday too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImagineCats)
    So most people on here are on study leave right? Looool my school year are so pathetic none of them actually revise so our school is keeping us in until 5th June then we get study leave (my last exam is 9th June). If they gave us study leave but kept the school open for drop-in revision sessions and made some mandatory for the chavs then everything would be okay omfg im stressed out
    Really?? Giving you study leave when you have completed the majority of your exams and only 4 days until your last one sounds like a really stupid idea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Will24)
    Really?? Giving you study leave when you have completed the majority of your exams and only 4 days until your last one sounds like a really stupid idea.
    We don't get study leave til 15/25 of my exams are done and it's one day before half term

No we actually have a whole month for the last 10 after having the first 15 in two weeks - logical isn't it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saahil0987)
    We don't get study leave til 15/25 of my exams are done and it's one day before half term
    That's crazy, didn't realize some schools had it like that! I have been on study leave for a week and have only had 2 exams so far.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    My study leave starts on the 22nd may and my final exam is the 9th June...

whyyy
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    :popout:

ReputationRep:
    As if the local elections in my area are neck and neck and they've just postponed the last (deciding) result until tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steliata)
    As if the local elections in my area are neck and neck and they've just postponed the last (deciding) result until tomorrow
    So what's the results?

How do you feel when you found out that tories won?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Will24)
    Thats my 'outstanding' school for you

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.