Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Bornblue)
    If remain win I wonder how many seconds it will take Nigel Farage to claim the vote was rigged.
    I give it half a second, not even that.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    EU referendum poll:
    Remain: 41% (+1)
    Leave: 43% (-4)
    (via TNS, online / 16 - 22 Jun)

Using previous methodology of using only likely voters leave soars to 7 point lead

EU referendum poll:
    Remain: 42%
    Leave: 49%
    (via TNS / 16 - 22 Jun)
    Prev. methodology (likely voters)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    If remain win I wonder how many seconds it will take Nigel Farage to claim the vote was rigged.
    Isn't he already claiming its rigged?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    A Lithuanian immigrant I know is still so far up Cameron he refuses to accept that the way Cameron and Osborne used Cox's death to get people to read articles about how we should remain, or how Kinnock used his statement in the commons to attack Farage is disgraceful and using somebody's death for political gain.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I reckon he will do so before the first headline act at Glastonbury takes to the stage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    A Lithuanian immigrant I know is still so far up Cameron he refuses to accept that the way Cameron and Osborne used Cox's death to get people to read articles about how we should remain, or how Kinnock used his statement in the commons to attack Farage is disgraceful and using somebody's death for political gain.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Once again, you could say precisely the same thing about every terrorist attack leave has abused, or, indeed, them flying a plane with a propaganda flyer over the memorial.

ReputationRep:
    Watching last night's debate right now. Not impressed by Frances O'Grady, but Ruth Davidson and Sadiq Khan are very strong. BoJo is a baboon and completely fails to present an argument. Gisela Stuart is quite good. Andrea Leadsom is mediocre but still better than BoJo.

ReputationRep:
    Dear Britain, good luck tomorrow. Choose wisely, end this abusive relationship and prevail.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    The largest papers in Britain are out in full force encouraging readers to take back control by voting to leave, I am tense waiting for the final poll results tomorrow, but these front pages are spectacularly patriotic.

ReputationRep:
    Given the bookies have remain at 2/7 im not giving leave much hope. Ill predict at least 55% remain which is a shame. If we vote stay we'll be at the whim of the EU indefinitely. Even slight euroskeptics should be voting leave for us to have hope.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Lime-man)
    Given the bookies have remain at 2/7 im not giving leave much hope. Ill predict at least 55% remain which is a shame. If we vote stay we'll be at the whim of the EU indefinitely. Even slight euroskeptics should be voting leave for us to have hope.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We aren't at the whim of the EU... we do have a say in who runs the EU...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
    The largest papers in Britain are out in full force encouraging readers to take back control by voting to leave, I am tense waiting for the final poll results tomorrow, but these front pages are spectacularly patriotic.

Yeah if the Sun, Daily Mail and Daily Express are all in agreement, you know they must be right.

After all when have any of those papers ever told lies and stirred up hate?!
    What's frustrating is you lot are voting on emotion, rather than facts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    Dear Britain, good luck tomorrow. Choose wisely, end this abusive relationship and prevail.
    Deary me. Give over and stop with this utter cringeworthy crap. If you want to leave fair enough, but stop with this 'abusive relationship' nonsense.

You, just like most on the leave side suffer from a severe victim mentality. Seems I have more faith in Britain to stand up for itself in Europe than any of you lot.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Yeah if the Sun, Daily Mail and Daily Express are all in agreement, you know they must be right.

After all when have any of those papers ever told lies and stirred up hate?!
    It is not about papers being right, it is about being reassured the newspapers are doing their bit in the campaign for Britain to leave the EU.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
    It is not about papers being right, it is about being reassured the newspapers are doing their bit in the campaign for Britain to leave the EU.
    Yes how reassuring that Rupert Murdoch supports your side. How reassuring that a bunch of xenohpobes support your cause .
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Weather doesn't look too good. Bookies think over 70% turnout ; would be good if true.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by EricAteYou)
    Weather doesn't look too good. Bookies think over 70% turnout ; would be good if true.
    ???
    Only the south east is expected to have rain...

70% would garuntee a remain win according to yougov.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Yes how reassuring that Rupert Murdoch supports your side. How reassuring that a bunch of xenohpobes support your cause .
    That is an infantile insult which has no place in debate, you should be ashamed of yourself for pouring scorn on the legitimate concerns millions of individuals have about the EU, vilifying everyday individuals for their concerns may make you feel better but in the real world it will not lead to success.
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    EU referendum poll:
    Remain: 41% (+1)
    Leave: 43% (-4)
    (via TNS, online / 16 - 22 Jun)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was going to ask you for the poll results. Will be interesting to see the one tonight - is there one tonight?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toronto353)
    I was going to ask you for the poll results. Will be interesting to see the one tonight - is there one tonight?
    Comres, one of my 3 choice pollsters.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.