Posted from TSR Mobile
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    D:

just learnt that recently
    Spoiler:
    Show
    never trust anyone too much

I had great fun plucking moulting hair out of Sirius's bum today. Also, he LOVES the washing up bowl I put in his cage for him. I fill it with grass and then he puts his paws on it and pulls it down so all the grass falls on his fluffy head.: I love my wabbit.:bunny2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Well...no one's life is pure happiness - we all have to work to get to where we want to be in life Aww! Thanks Freezer! That's a very lovely thing for you to say
    Nooo! He did not! :shock: I've always wanted to go to Hogwarts Aw thanks! Hopefully it'll work out for you
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :yep:
    There are about 5 people I feel quite close to on here, and only 3 of those people, I would feel comfortable with talking to when I am at my worst. And guess what? You're in that top 5 and the top 3, so of course you mean a lot
    Aw thanks, and I want the best for you:yep: it was rhetorical when I said to think about what you've done right but now I think about it, it could be good for your therapy - the list we did together seemed to work pretty well. Don't worry, the weekend might be a better time to do it since you'll be exhausted from work otherwise.
    (Haha yup )

Yes! If I didn't think it was true, I wouldn't say it. Of course, you're only human like the rest of us so we can't be optimistic and joyful 100% of the time but you do a great job at it :yep:
    Aw lots of happiness!
    Good, that's another good thing you do right

Ohh right

Aww no worries! :hugs:

Okey dokey

Posted from TSR Mobile
    IM BACK!!!!

Yeah that's true, you get what you put into it. So the more you work at it, in theory, the happier you'll be!
    Aww it's ok Matrix! And it's 200% true!! I genuinely mean that!
    He sure did! Well now you've been proved so you're on the next trip!
    It's ok! Yeah hopefully it will!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :hugs:
    I can't even begin to explain how happy that has made me to know that you actually feel comfortable talking to me at your worst. I hope you don't have to experience that again but you know full well I'm here for you! Always! I took time out of my breaks today to reply to your messages! If you didn't mean anything to me, I wouldn't have done that! Therefore you do mean a lot to me too!
    But that's made Freezer the happiest guy in the world! I'm defo gonna save that so I can re read it! I'm tearing up again!
    That's also worth one of these! :jumphug:
    No worries! It's true! Aww Thankyou!
    Oh right haha! Whoops! It sure could be, I had to make a list yesterday of all the things that make me happy (so I can refer to them when I experience my down periods) so hopefully that will work! Yeah the list we did was really really helpful! I do feel a bit happier in myself (but mostly when I'm in my work clothes (shirt, tie etc...))
    Yeah I think the weekend will be good! I should be up earlier on Sunday haha!
    (Haha! I'll set an alarm I think and do that lie in bed thingy for a bit)

Aww! You're just so adorable! Yes exactly, it's impossible to do that 100% of the time so we do it as much as we can! I wouldn't say I do a good job at it tbh! I know you do though!

Much happiness!
    Hmm interesting!

Yeah, I really like them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    D:
    Are you actually ok?
    I'm getting a tad concerned tbh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    IM BACK!!!!

Yeah that's true, you get what you put into it. So the more you work at it, in theory, the happier you'll be!
    Aww it's ok Matrix! And it's 200% true!! I genuinely mean that!
    He sure did! Well now you've been proved so you're on the next trip!
    It's ok! Yeah hopefully it will!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I can't even begin to explain how happy that has made me to know that you actually feel comfortable talking to me at your worst. I hope you don't have to experience that again but you know full well I'm here for you! Always! I took time out of my breaks today to reply to your messages! If you didn't mean anything to me, I wouldn't have done that! Therefore you do mean a lot to me too!
    But that's made Freezer the happiest guy in the world! I'm defo gonna save that so I can re read it! I'm tearing up again!
    That's also worth one of these! :jumphug:
    No worries! It's true! Aww Thankyou!
    Oh right haha! Whoops! It sure could be, I had to make a list yesterday of all the things that make me happy (so I can refer to them when I experience my down periods) so hopefully that will work! Yeah the list we did was really really helpful! I do feel a bit happier in myself (but mostly when I'm in my work clothes (shirt, tie etc...))
    Yeah I think the weekend will be good! I should be up earlier on Sunday haha!
    (Haha! I'll set an alarm I think and do that lie in bed thingy for a bit)

Aww! You're just so adorable! Yes exactly, it's impossible to do that 100% of the time so we do it as much as we can! I wouldn't say I do a good job at it tbh! I know you do though!

Much happiness!
    Hmm interesting!

Yeah, I really like them!

Yayy!
    Wow, this is a long reply

Indeed!
    Aww thanks! As I said earlier, it sure does mean a lot :yep:
    Awesome stuff. Woo!
    Spoiler:
    Show

Aw of course I know that!:hugs: You did, and I am very grateful :yep:
    Haha aww! The fact you're saving it means so so much! Aww, what do I say to that? I am speechless!
    Awww :jumphug: (if I gave you a Jumphug every time you deserved it, it would start to lose it's value so I have to be careful when I choose to send it to you )

Ooh awesome stuff!
    I'm glad! Tbh I'd probably feel the same way. There's something about a uniform that makes you feel that bit happier...don't know why though

Cool! (Ahhh nice )

Hehe aww indeed! If you can say I do a great job I should be able to say that you do too

Posted from TSR Mobile

still dont know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    still dont know

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yayy!
    Wow, this is a long reply

Indeed!
    Aww thanks! As I said earlier, it sure does mean a lot :yep:
    Awesome stuff. Woo!
    Spoiler:
    Show

Aw of course I know that!:hugs: You did, and I am very grateful :yep:
    Haha aww! The fact you're saving it means so so much! Aww, what do I say to that? I am speechless!
    Awww :jumphug: (if I gave you a Jumphug every time you deserved it, it would start to lose it's value so I have to be careful when I choose to send it to you )

Ooh awesome stuff!
    I'm glad! Tbh I'd probably feel the same way. There's something about a uniform that makes you feel that bit happier...don't know why though

Cool! (Ahhh nice )

Hehe aww indeed! If you can say I do a great job I should be able to say that you do too

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Woop!
    Apologies about that! I was feeling very happy and ended up leaving a long one, feel free to shorten it though!

No worries! Aww I'm glad to hear that!
    Much AWESOMNESS! (that autocorrected to capitals haha!)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Good! I'm always here for you! Aww I'll always do that!

Aww of course I'm saving it! It will just help me out during bad times and it's just so nice to read! I love it! Aww there's no need to say anything! I genuinely mean that! Honestly!

Aww! I guess you'd use it a lot then! Wow, tbh I refrain from using it too much with you for the same reason! You deserve one for pretty much all of your posts! :yep:

Indeed!
    Ah well that's good, but you should feel happy anyway!
    But yes i guess it kinda makes you feel smarter maybe?

Indeed! (They make me happy!)

Aww Thankyou but you do a much better job than I do!

Apologies for the late response there btw!
    Got a tad carried away with something!
    I'm back now though!

ReputationRep:
    Woop!
    Apologies about that! I was feeling very happy and ended up leaving a long one, feel free to shorten it though!

No worries! Aww I'm glad to hear that!
    Much AWESOMNESS! (that autocorrected to capitals haha!)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Good! I'm always here for you! Aww I'll always do that!

Aww of course I'm saving it! It will just help me out during bad times and it's just so nice to read! I love it! Aww there's no need to say anything! I genuinely mean that! Honestly!

Aww! I guess you'd use it a lot then! Wow, tbh I refrain from using it too much with you for the same reason! You deserve one for pretty much all of your posts! :yep:

Indeed!
    Ah well that's good, but you should feel happy anyway!
    But yes i guess it kinda makes you feel smarter maybe?

Indeed! (They make me happy!)

Aww Thankyou but you do a much better job than I do!

Apologies for the late response there btw!
    Got a tad carried away with something!
    I'm back now though!

No worries! And it's good that you did that - I think we should express our emotions, especially those of happiness, openly here :yep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Aww and I'm always here if you ever need

Aww that's so sweet of you to say so! Aw OK then

Indeed I would. Aw!:five:

Haha aw, you too! Well, everyone should really
    I guess it does. It kind of rounds everything off.

:nah: we don't know that!

No worries!
    I am very tired now actually so I may go to bed soon but I don't really want to so I might stay up for a bit :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No worries! And it's good that you did that - I think we should express our emotions, especially those of happiness, openly here :yep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Aww and I'm always here if you ever need

Aww that's so sweet of you to say so! Aw OK then

Indeed I would. Aw!:five:

Haha aw, you too! Well, everyone should really
    I guess it does. It kind of rounds everything off.

:nah: we don't know that!

No worries!
    I am very tired now actually so I may go to bed soon but I don't really want to so I might stay up for a bit :rofl:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw ok then! It's a rare moment of extreme happiness so I decided I would share it with you!
    Yes agreed! Here is a great place to do it!

Btw the thread of randomness, shall we pump some life into that again? It seems everyone (including myself I must admit) has vacated it!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Aww Thankyou! appreciated! So so kind!

And I only speak what I believe to be true!

:five: It's TSR's most powerful tool, in theory!

Thanks! Tbh I guess that's true!
    Yeah it seems that way! Just provides a sense of relief because no ones gonna comment on your dress sense either!

I think there is evidence on here to suggest that!

Tbh I'm also super tired, but I'm staying up just so I can talk to you!
    I'm sacrificing tomorrow morning so we can chat!

ReputationRep:
    Aw ok then! It's a rare moment of extreme happiness so I decided I would share it with you!
    Yes agreed! Here is a great place to do it!

Btw the thread of randomness, shall we pump some life into that again? It seems everyone (including myself I must admit) has vacated it!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Aww Thankyou! appreciated! So so kind!

And I only speak what I believe to be true!

:five: It's TSR's most powerful tool, in theory!

Thanks! Tbh I guess that's true!
    Yeah it seems that way! Just provides a sense of relief because no ones gonna comment on your dress sense either!

I think there is evidence on here to suggest that!

Tbh I'm also super tired, but I'm staying up just so I can talk to you!
    I'm sacrificing tomorrow morning so we can chat!
    Aw thanks for that! I really appreciate it!
    Yes! I must admit I have too!
    Spoiler:
    Show

Aww! :hugs:

Yup

It sure does - very relieving, and you don't have to spend much time thinking about what you're gonna wear

Pfffffft nahhh!

Aw, Freezer! That means a lot! But you have work tomorrow, I just have to sit at home and continue with my summer homework - nothing compared to what you need to do. Plus, it's healthier for you mentally (I believe) to get more sleep so I think we should sleep soon! Besides, we can chat some more tomorrow and at the weekend:yep:
    You'll be kicking yourself for not sleeping earlier otherwise - I just want what's best for you

Posted from TSR Mobile

finally decided i feel ok

in my fave comfy shirt and my pillow smells delightful

:goodnight:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    finally decided i feel ok

in my fave comfy shirt and my pillow smells delightful

:goodnight:
    Glad to hear it!

That sounds lovely! My pj's and pillow are nothing like that :/

Night!
    Posted from TSR Mobile

My hair was so soft and silky tonight (ignoring the roots, I hadn't washed it since Sunday night:ahee:). I just wish it wasn't so thick and bulky.

Mummy mummy where are you? I want to watch the rest of Emmerdale:fuhrer:

I'm listening to a rude song

ReputationRep:
    Aw thanks for that! I really appreciate it!
    Yes! I must admit I have too!
    Spoiler:
    Show

Aww! :hugs:

Yup

It sure does - very relieving, and you don't have to spend much time thinking about what you're gonna wear

Pfffffft nahhh!

Aw, Freezer! That means a lot! But you have work tomorrow, I just have to sit at home and continue with my summer homework - nothing compared to what you need to do. Plus, it's healthier for you mentally (I believe) to get more sleep so I think we should sleep soon! Besides, we can chat some more tomorrow and at the weekend:yep:
    You'll be kicking yourself for not sleeping earlier otherwise - I just want what's best for you

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's ok, you were my first choice! Aw I'm glad!
    Not to worry! I don't even remember the last time I was there haha!
    Spoiler:
    Show

It's true, that I speak truely of you 100% of the time!

It's rather a nice gesture tbh!

Very relieving indeed, you don't have to feel like everyone judging you!
    And yes that's very true! Saves up some time in the morning for extra sleep haha!

! You are better!

Aww it's ok!
    I do, but that's not gonna stop me! But summer homework isn't easy either tbh! In some aspects it's probably more tiring so yeah.
    It probably is but I've not been able to feel happy much recently, I just wanna savour the moment and continue chatting!
    True! We absolutely can!
    Maybe, but that's my problem not yours so don't worry about me, I'll be ok! Aww!!

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.