Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Arsenal Society VIII Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Why is he stopping the game there? This ref is making very shoddy decisions, for us and them.

ReputationRep:
    BBC sport

Twitter:"Can anyone at Nou Camp confirm whether Victor Valdes is still on the field?"

I can confirm he is. The Barca keeper is using his time to complete a jigsaw he has been meaning to finish for a couple of weeks.</CPSVENT>

Jokes!

ReputationRep:
    Please no brawls.

ReputationRep:
    Jack's holding the midfield together, he better be getting up.

ReputationRep:
    That was pretty out of character for Inesta there!

This ref is letting this game go out of control......

ReputationRep:
    Alves pretty much did that to Fabregas earlier and left his foot in on Nasri (?) and Abidal raising his hands at RVP... both should have been booked, sigh.

ReputationRep:
    ****ing hell.

ReputationRep:
    Oh fack me

ReputationRep:
    **** ..now start attacking Arsenal FFS

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Oh well game over.

ReputationRep:
    Always next year for you guys

ReputationRep:
    Fabregas wtf?!

ReputationRep:
    Inevitable.

Totally inevitable.

You CANNOT sit back and soak up pressure from the best attack in Europe, possibly the world.

I don't know what Wenger is thinking with these tactics, but we're supposed to be a top premiership team - the gulf in glass is more like Premiership/Leauge 2 at the moment. And no, I'm not exaggerating.

ReputationRep:
    Need to start attacking

ReputationRep:
    fabregas you idiot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Okinawa)
    Fabregas wtf?!
    what did fabregas do? not watching.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    Inevitable.

Totally inevitable.

You CANNOT sit back and soak up pressure from the best attack in Europe, possibly the world.

I don't know what Wenger is thinking with these tactics, but we're supposed to be a top premiership team - the gulf in glass is more like Premiership/Leauge 2 at the moment. And no, I'm not exaggerating.
    Best attack in Europe is the best in the world every time :dontknow: I never see the point in trying to differentiate tbh.

Fabregas :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fhatthewuck)
    what did fabregas do? not watching.
    Tried to be a clever **** and attempted a backheel to Wilshere 20 yards out. Tit.

ReputationRep:
    :nothing: What the actual ****. Half our team will be off in the second half if it carries on like this.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.