The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hazard10i
He has like 20 other offer deadlines pending haha. Have you heard back from the other banks?

Apart from MS just an interview with Barclays. How about you?
Original post by Wowzerss
My interview said I would definitely find out on Friday, so just waiting

friend didn't hear back today, does it mean he got rejected?
Original post by SuDa2103
Apart from MS just an interview with Barclays. How about you?

MS, HSBC, Barclays and UBS but yet to hear back. How long since you did your MS final interview?
Original post by Wowzerss
When was the latest anyone heard from GS?

They said they would let me know Friday but still haven't emailed me!

Kind of assuming I haven't got to final rounds..

Obviously I can't speak for everyone but my interview invite (GIR) from GS came on Wednesday evening, (I applied on 09/01/15, after the 'official' deadline but I had already started my app so I was able to finish it). I also applied to SEC and IBD and both of those are on "application received".
Original post by jim3214
What kind of questions are asked in UBS 15 min interview? Are there more rounds? Did we have to indicate division preference in application(don't remember doing it) or is it general?

Know why UBS why your division and good answers to competencies. Yeah u must have picked a division, they tailor ur questions around that. I would really say to know that field well. No like technicals but have good general knowledge about the industry
Original post by Hazard10i
MS, HSBC, Barclays and UBS but yet to hear back. How long since you did your MS final interview?

Had mine last Friday so it's been a week. How about you?
Original post by Emily941
was thinking the same. haven't heard from jpm since my interview. i have put effort into my int and app and they don't even care about responding. thats not a nice way!

For JPM Women? My rejection came through this morning. Said the standard - thanks but no thanks basically :rolleyes:. I think you'll hear pretty soon?
Whats MS spring week dates, please dont tell me its 13th..
Has anyone heard anything from Blackrock? And does anyone know the dates of their SW?
Also what about BNP?
Final round GS! Back to London again
Has anyone had a citi quest Capital markets final round interview? If yes then how hard was the interview?
does anyone know the dates for Citi Scope ?

I got an interview coming up and am wondering what they are going to ask me besides the occasional motivation stuff like why citi, why this program, why me etc. ? Does anyone know how citi ints are build ? Has anyone had an interview with them (especially for scope but also for quest ?) and could give me useful tipps on what they are focussing on and how the int will go on ? I would be sooo grateful since its my first interview :frown:
Reply 5972
Original post by networx
does anyone know the dates for Citi Scope ?

I got an interview coming up and am wondering what they are going to ask me besides the occasional motivation stuff like why citi, why this program, why me etc. ? Does anyone know how citi ints are build ? Has anyone had an interview with them (especially for scope but also for quest ?) and could give me useful tipps on what they are focussing on and how the int will go on ? I would be sooo grateful since its my first interview :frown:

No technical questions at all. You are going to be interviewed by the HR department. Standard competency questions, no need to be worried about anything out of the ordinary.
Original post by Cidric
No technical questions at all. You are going to be interviewed by the HR department. Standard competency questions, no need to be worried about anything out of the ordinary.

Ahh thank you ! I assume it will be in english right ? my other languages I mentioned to them were German as well as French and talking about economical issues on french would be quite a difficulty ... Does anyone here already had an interview for scope ?
Reply 5974
Original post by networx
Ahh thank you ! I assume it will be in english right ? my other languages I mentioned to them were German as well as French and talking about economical issues on french would be quite a difficulty ... Does anyone here already had an interview for scope ?

I can't give a general answer, but my interview was in English even though I listed 3 other languages in my CV. A friend of mine was interviewed in Swedish during his MS-interview, but i presume you're going to be interviewed in English.

You won't discuss economical issues at all. I had an interview for scope yesterday.
Original post by realcloud
What would you suggest I study at higher ranked institutions or when I go clearing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

nah man, I just advise that you be lucky. Don't bother actually doing anything....
Anyone heard from Barclays yet? I had my interview last thursday (so more than a week ago!)
Original post by Purple_fox
Final round GS! Back to London again

When did you find out? They still haven't contacted me which is worrying
Original post by 你妈的B
anyone else received GS int invite for GIR?

Yep, I guess that makes the 3 of us so far. Did you receive your invite on Wednesday as well, and is it next Tuesday as well?

Original post by springinsight
Obviously I can't speak for everyone but my interview invite (GIR) from GS came on Wednesday evening, (I applied on 09/01/15, after the 'official' deadline but I had already started my app so I was able to finish it). I also applied to SEC and IBD and both of those are on "application received".

How many interview invites do you reckon they've given out? There were only 12 slots available (there weren't any gaps when I booked) and in previous years they've had 12/13 spots for GIR, so if those are the only slots we stand a pretty good chance by the looks of things...?
Has anyone received a 1st round interview invitation from GS IMD? Mine still says application under review. Is it possible that they will be reaching out later regarding the IMD division?

Latest

Trending

Trending