• Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by wickedpony)
    Hey guys
    English CA on tues
    EEEEK

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi! Don't worry at all, they're fine. Just try to make the most of your notes page and just over your work as you go. It makes it a lot simpler. XD
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Vionar)
    By the way I wasn't actually talking to bus guy in the French lesson, when I said talking I meant that that was the general subject of the lesson
    I'll keep a stock of boiling water in my bag
    Ooh, what's the CA about?
    Oh :facepalm:
    I think you'll need more than a bag on this one
    Not entirely sure but I know some of it alias to do with the Cinema (speaking)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr...)
    Oh :facepalm:
    I think you'll need more than a bag on this one
    Not entirely sure but I know some of it alias to do with the Cinema (speaking)
    How much water do you think I'll need?
    Oh, have fun with that My first one was a writing, which was lucky
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    How much water do you think I'll need?
    Oh, have fun with that My first one was a writing, which was lucky
    About a bucket :lol:, this boy sounds very special!
    I am actually happy that speaking is first because I hate it :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr...)
    About a bucket :lol:, this boy sounds very special!
    I am actually happy that speaking is first because I hate it :yep:
    But I could just use like a thermos flask and keep it boiling constantly Why does he sound so special? :lol:
    You'll have to do various other speakings though, so it's not over
    • Community Assistant
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Black Rose)
    Sorry for the late reply, I fell asleep (while on tsr ) Ooh he came to talk to you on a free period and was looking at you :mmm:
    :sly:

And that is why you should go to bed earlier!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karmacrunch)
    Maybe XD

I asked you how your biology went btw.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh I got my B1 result in summer and got a B which is 50/66, quite high grade boundaries.... But I basically yolod that paper because I hadn't a clue what was on it because quite a bit of it was out of my spec which really pissed me off. Plus I didn't even finish it so I'm pretty sure I can get higher.

But the class was like "why would you resit" so idk, I will resit no matter what but I just find that the class don't really respect the personal life of others of who want to do something different than what they do.

My rant over
    • Community Assistant
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Study Helper
    Anyone got anything interest/exciting/abnormal planned for this weekend?

ReputationRep:
    I hope you actually listened to what BBeyond said.

You're such a 'nicey nicey' but thanks

Ah okay! That's a good idea. Just ignore what your form says, if you know you can do better go for it!

Also, what do you mean that you did the real B1 exam or was that mock?? You said 'Yolo' towards that?? :eek::lolwut:
    Real, my exam board still does modular exams but the papers are harder to compensate I think, don't quote me on that.

Well I really didn't know much of the paper I really only got the B by just being conscientious, not much I learnt over the year really applied in that exam. So it was kind of a "yolo" exam because I guessed quite a bit of it with of course some logic included

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Study Helper

Peer Support Volunteers
    Study Helper
    I am closing this thread for cleanup again. I try to talk to a good friend today who I haven't spoken to in months and in between, I have to do this.

(Original post by Nirgilis)
    x
    If you're around :awesome:
    • Study Helper

Peer Support Volunteers
    Study Helper
    For those of you who are up late, I'm sorry, but my friend comes first so I haven't even started cleaning up the thread yet. Will start now though. :awesome:
    • Study Helper

Peer Support Volunteers
    Study Helper
    I am opening this thread now. It's late and I'm meant to be going to a course tomorrow (need to be up 7ish, look what you guys do to me ) so haven't really fully finished cleaning up and deciding what to do next in regards to this thread.

I will discuss this with Nirgilis tomorrow (after the course, Nirgilis ) and the other SH mods if necessary to see what to do in regards to the rule breaking. Reference for mods: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...5#post50480885

For now, I am going to reopen this thread because you guys may end up having to wait until tomorrow evening otherwise. I could have left it closed until then but decided not to, so thank my friend for putting me in a good mood. I/Nirgilis will provide a full update tomorrow.

Thanks.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by usycool1)
    I am opening this thread now. It's late and I'm meant to be going to a course tomorrow (need to be up 7ish, look what you guys do to me ) so haven't really fully finished cleaning up and deciding what to do next in regards to this thread.

I will discuss this with Nirgilis tomorrow (after the course, Nirgilis ) and the other SH mods if necessary to see what to do in regards to the rule breaking. Reference for mods: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...5#post50480885

For now, I am going to reopen this thread because you guys may end up having to wait until tomorrow evening otherwise. I could have left it closed until then but decided not to, so thank my friend for putting me in a good mood. I/Nirgilis will provide a full update tomorrow.

Thanks.
    What happened? :cry2:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    But I could just use like a thermos flask and keep it boiling constantly Why does he sound so special? :lol:
    You'll have to do various other speakings though, so it's not over
    Genius:clap2:
    If you can't take your eyes off of him on the bus then her is a thirst trap :yep:
    :cry2: Are you serious? I don't even know how the surprise question works.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by usycool1)

Thanks.
    Again? This is just embarrassing guys.

(Original post by Mr...)
    What happened? :cry2:
    :jumphug:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Trihawk7)
    Real, my exam board still does modular exams but the papers are harder to compensate I think, don't quote me on that.

Well I really didn't know much of the paper I really only got the B by just being conscientious, not much I learnt over the year really applied in that exam. So it was kind of a "yolo" exam because I guessed quite a bit of it with of course some logic included

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh okay. What's the difference between modular and linear exams again?

Oooh. Did you revise though? So little of the material you'd learnt was even in the exam... which board are you on? :erm:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Again? This is just embarrassing guys.

:jumphug:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have a feeling that Aph caused it

:hugs: HAYYYYYYYYYYY GUUUURRRRLLL
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Mr...)
    I have a feeling that Aph caused it

:hugs: HAYYYYYYYYYYY GUUUURRRRLLL
    Maybe, tbh I didn't see what happened on here after about 11pm

Almost as cringe-worthy as your profile but... Hi!! :ahee:How are you? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Maybe, tbh I didn't see what happened on here after about 11pm

Almost as cringe-worthy as your profile but... Hi!! :ahee:How are you? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Me neither :no:

I like it, it conveys my amazingness :smug:
    I'm feeling very meh today :yep: I need to get out of bed to do some work though...
    How about you?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.