Girls Vs Boys (Part 26)

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Haha hi :rofl:

XD
    Studying the first night, then talking to people on herr last night - partying into the early hours of the morning is not my thing :noway:

Awesome! :five:

Glad to hear it, and nice! Is badminton one of your favourites? :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    :hi:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Comment ca va?

Spoiler:
    Show

How are you? :france:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Comment ca va?
    Spoiler:
    Show

How are you? :france:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Tbm
    122 +toi?

ReputationRep:
    Tbm
    122 +toi?
    Je ne comprends pas

Bien, merci
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't understand...

Good, thanks

ReputationRep:
    160 im acc lost

ReputationRep:
    Haha hi :rofl:

XD
    Studying the first night, then talking to people on herr last night - partying into the early hours of the morning is not my thing :noway:

Awesome! :five:

Glad to hear it, and nice! Is badminton one of your favourites? :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (definitely did not just spend 5 mins looking up what 'herr' was on urban dict only to realise you meant here , thought I was being left out of a cool new social media form/trend :rofl:)

I dont rly party either unless theyre rly close friends so its all good :five:

Badminton is definitely one of my favourites, order of hobbies thus far is

1) talking to amazing ppl
    2) breakdancing
    3)badminton
    4)trampolining (at an actual trampoline park not just a garden one )
    5) parkour
    6) martial arts

what are yours then, you must have at least 3?

+2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zxrxh)
    160 im acc lost
    Heyy what do you need help with?

Please edit your number to 122 if you are male, and 118 if you are female, much appreciated
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    (definitely did not just spend 5 mins looking up what 'herr' was on urban dict only to realise you meant here , thought I was being left out of a cool new social media form/trend :rofl:)

I dont rly party either unless theyre rly close friends so its all good :five:

Badminton is definitely one of my favourites, order of hobbies thus far is

1) talking to amazing ppl
    2) breakdancing
    3)badminton
    4)trampolining (at an actual trampoline park not just a garden one )
    5) parkour
    6) martial arts

what are yours then, you must have at least 3?

+2
    (:rofl: Sorry about that XD and I don't keep up with those kinds of trends so the chances are that it's just a typo :lol:)

:awesome: :five:

Oooh those are great hobbies! :yy:
    Have they all been things you've had an interest in for a long time?

I don't have an order as of yet, but:
    1) Talking to people on TSR :ahee:
    2) Listening to (good :mmm:) music :love:
    3) Reading novels :heart:
    4) Drawing (nothing interesting, just random designs) :work:
    5) Netball :macarena:

ReputationRep:
    Heyy what do you need help with?

Please edit your number to 122 if you are male, and 118 if you are female, much appreciated

(:rofl: Sorry about that XD and I don't keep up with those kinds of trends so the chances are that it's just a typo :lol:)

:awesome: :five:

Oooh those are great hobbies! :yy:
    Have they all been things you've had an interest in for a long time?

I don't have an order as of yet, but:
    1) Talking to people on TSR :ahee:
    2) Listening to (good :mmm:) music :love:
    3) Reading novels :heart:
    4) Drawing (nothing interesting, just random designs) :work:
    5) Netball :macarena:

Im not super tight on dem hot trends either but I know enough to keep up and make good comebacks, thats what its all about :cool:

Haha thanks, I just enjoy being a ninja tbh :ninja:

ah good question!

1) talking to amazing ppl-started when I was about 8 and I girl lent me her pencil, and we just joked about pencils for a bit- we were 8 dont judge :lol:
    2) breakdancing-my biggest passion, inspired by step up series, started summer of 2015 so just over a year now!
    3)badminton-one of my oldest sports, only overtaken by swimming (brought up in aus meant everyone learnt swimming at low years in school) Ive played for about 5 years now!
    4)trampolining (at an actual trampoline park not just a garden one ) -easily the most recent, started 1 month ago, but I love the extra height off the bounces so I can flip much easier and do much harder tricks
    5) parkour-roughly 3 months ago I would say, links with breakdancing and trampolining along with martial arts, makes my moves flow better and I can protect myself from falls or tumbles easier
    6) martial arts-another old one, taught by my dad who learnt indirectly from bruce lee, I think maybe 6 years now?

ah music is very important one, I take it for granted sometimes tho. I have a playlist of 600 songs and have a bluetooth earpiece so I listen to music every free, between lessons at break and during some sports too :lol:

what novels and drawing types do you do?

and have you played netball for long?

+2

ReputationRep:
    Im not super tight on dem hot trends either but I know enough to keep up and make good comebacks, thats what its all about :cool:

Haha thanks, I just enjoy being a ninja tbh :ninja:

ah good question!

1) talking to amazing ppl-started when I was about 8 and I girl lent me her pencil, and we just joked about pencils for a bit- we were 8 dont judge :lol:
    2) breakdancing-my biggest passion, inspired by step up series, started summer of 2015 so just over a year now!
    3)badminton-one of my oldest sports, only overtaken by swimming (brought up in aus meant everyone learnt swimming at low years in school) Ive played for about 5 years now!
    4)trampolining (at an actual trampoline park not just a garden one ) -easily the most recent, started 1 month ago, but I love the extra height off the bounces so I can flip much easier and do much harder tricks
    5) parkour-roughly 3 months ago I would say, links with breakdancing and trampolining along with martial arts, makes my moves flow better and I can protect myself from falls or tumbles easier
    6) martial arts-another old one, taught by my dad who learnt indirectly from bruce lee, I think maybe 6 years now?

ah music is very important one, I take it for granted sometimes tho. I have a playlist of 600 songs and have a bluetooth earpiece so I listen to music every free, between lessons at break and during some sports too :lol:

what novels and drawing types do you do?

and have you played netball for long?

+2
    :five: Ahh I see, good stuuf

I don't know why I found that so funny XD

I know (:rofl:)

1) talking to amazing ppl - that's a great story! And I wasn't judging, that actually sounds awesome! Especially when you're younger, the best jokes can be made from the smallest things :yep: 2) breakdancing - ooh cool, how's that been going? I'd imagine it might be quite hard to get into? 3)badminton - Nice (ohh I see, I didn't learn to swim properly until I was about 8, then reached a reason swimming ability by about 10 years old ) That's a nice length of time! 4)trampolining (at an actual trampoline park not just a garden one ) - this sounds really cool! I must say, I hate trampolining myself - it just never works out :rofl: - but this does sound awesome. And what kinds of flips can you do? I've never attempted flips (I'd just end up breaking something :lol:) And only a month? Could you do flips before then? 5) parkour - right, that's awesome 6) martial arts - Oooh :ahee:

Indeed! Wowee, tht's a lot of songs! And you sure do listen to it very frequently :yep: I just listen to music after school for a bit usually

Hmm...novels is an interesting one. I do like novels that contains sections from all types of genres really. I do like a bit of adventure, mystery, thriller, with lots of meaning too - pretty much what I look for in movies. I'm not much of a fan of romantic books/movies though :yucky:
    As for drawings, they're normally just random patterns and designs I just draw 'in the moment' - they generally just have swirls and geometric designs

I've played netball for about 6 years - it's my favourite sport :yep: I haven't played it that much recently, unfortunately, but yeah :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Je ne comprends pas

Bien, merci
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't understand...

Good, thanks
    Très bien merci
    V good thx

Pls write the number i am so lost rn
    -2 WHATEVER IT IS

ReputationRep:
    Très bien merci
    V good thx

Pls write the number i am so lost rn
    -2 WHATEVER IT IS
    Ohhh :rofl:
    Good to hear!

I would but I don't know what number post #5967 is meant to be :/

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh :rofl:
    Good to hear!

I would but I don't know what number post #5967 is meant to be :/

Ugh noo
    On long train to see grandparents, ttyl!

ReputationRep:
    :five: Ahh I see, good stuuf

I don't know why I found that so funny XD

I know (:rofl:)

1) talking to amazing ppl - that's a great story! And I wasn't judging, that actually sounds awesome! Especially when you're younger, the best jokes can be made from the smallest things :yep: 2) breakdancing - ooh cool, how's that been going? I'd imagine it might be quite hard to get into? 3)badminton - Nice (ohh I see, I didn't learn to swim properly until I was about 8, then reached a reason swimming ability by about 10 years old ) That's a nice length of time! 4)trampolining (at an actual trampoline park not just a garden one ) - this sounds really cool! I must say, I hate trampolining myself - it just never works out :rofl: - but this does sound awesome. And what kinds of flips can you do? I've never attempted flips (I'd just end up breaking something :lol:) And only a month? Could you do flips before then? 5) parkour - right, that's awesome 6) martial arts - Oooh :ahee:

Indeed! Wowee, tht's a lot of songs! And you sure do listen to it very frequently :yep: I just listen to music after school for a bit usually

Hmm...novels is an interesting one. I do like novels that contains sections from all types of genres really. I do like a bit of adventure, mystery, thriller, with lots of meaning too - pretty much what I look for in movies. I'm not much of a fan of romantic books/movies though :yucky:
    As for drawings, they're normally just random patterns and designs I just draw 'in the moment' - they generally just have swirls and geometric designs

I've played netball for about 6 years - it's my favourite sport :yep: I haven't played it that much recently, unfortunately, but yeah :awesome:

Breakdancing is going well indeed, I recently got enough strength and technique to do some of the more complex moves known as powermoves. :excited: It was quite hard to get into indeed, my parents are against it, especially my dad, hes an ex police officer so I bet he put many hip hop culture ppl in jail or so he says. Its against his blood so I know theres no convincing him. I train alone tho, no clubs or lessons, just youtube tutorials and 1hr practice every day! I got headstands this week so proud of that!

8 yrs is still better than a lot ppl I know, I dont swim massive lengths myself, only about 35-40 lengths of 25m. Haha trampolining is hard at first and very tiring, someone calculated that 10mins of vigorous jumping is equal to about 25mins jogging :shock:

I can do front and almost back handsprings, dive rolls, front and side flips but mostly on the trampoline still tho. I can also do one arm freezes !
    like this

but my legs arent as straight yet

and I couldnt do flips before then but Ive watched so many tricking videos and stunt tricks in my mind I was itching to do them lmao, you shouldve seen how hyped I was when I landed my first side flip!

I listen to about 4-5hrs a day, definitely a ton! what genre do you listen to? I go for some light alternative rap and some other popular artists like eminem, tinie tempah, rhianna, maroon 5 , lawson etc

adventure and scifi are great, Im not a huge fan of thriller or mystery apart from holmes and robert downey, I will shamelessly admit I like romantics tho Geometric designs is intriguing indeed, like mathematical ones? :ahee:

6 years is great, what position do you play? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Ugh noo
    On long train to see grandparents, ttyl!
    Yeah :erm:
    Just waiting for them to come online again...Oooh okay, have fun!

ReputationRep:
    Greetings. :hello:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Greetings, Matrix

+2 116

ReputationRep:
    Breakdancing is going well indeed, I recently got enough strength and technique to do some of the more complex moves known as powermoves. :excited: It was quite hard to get into indeed, my parents are against it, especially my dad, hes an ex police officer so I bet he put many hip hop culture ppl in jail or so he says. Its against his blood so I know theres no convincing him. I train alone tho, no clubs or lessons, just youtube tutorials and 1hr practice every day! I got headstands this week so proud of that!

8 yrs is still better than a lot ppl I know, I dont swim massive lengths myself, only about 35-40 lengths of 25m. Haha trampolining is hard at first and very tiring, someone calculated that 10mins of vigorous jumping is equal to about 25mins jogging :shock:

I can do front and almost back handsprings, dive rolls, front and side flips but mostly on the trampoline still tho. I can also do one arm freezes !
    like this

but my legs arent as straight yet

and I couldnt do flips before then but Ive watched so many tricking videos and stunt tricks in my mind I was itching to do them lmao, you shouldve seen how hyped I was when I landed my first side flip!

I listen to about 4-5hrs a day, definitely a ton! what genre do you listen to? I go for some light alternative rap and some other popular artists like eminem, tinie tempah, rhianna, maroon 5 , lawson etc

adventure and scifi are great, Im not a huge fan of thriller or mystery apart from holmes and robert downey, I will shamelessly admit I like romantics tho Geometric designs is intriguing indeed, like mathematical ones? :ahee:

6 years is great, what position do you play? :holmes:
    Ohh wow, that sounds awesome! Ahh that's unfortunate, but hopefully he'll see how passionate and dedicated you are! Ooh wow, self teaching...tricky stuff (tricky in proper classes tbh and you do it yourself :gasp: great job, Forest! :yy:)

Fair enough, most of my friends were pretty good by that age Not much you say? :lolwut: That's a lot to me :rofl: Not much to me would be a few lengths XD I can only imagine with the stuff you do! Ohh wow :shock:

Daaaaaaaaaaaaang :eek: I congratulate you on that

Haha, I'm normally just so happy with myself for jumping and landing properly XD so I can't imagine how proud you must have been of yourself!

Haha wow! I listen to all sorts really. I do like Eminem, Maroon 5 and Lawson too :yep: Fair enough, and I still haven't seen that haha nothing wrong with liking romatics Ooooh :ahee: I guess they are quite mathematical sometimes

Thanks I used to be goal shooter (because young Matrix was great at shooting ) but once she got to secondary school she wasn't so good for some reason :/ :rofl: and she kind of stopped playing that position and moved onto wing attack, which she enjoys a lot more :yep: There's a more active role than just waiting for the ball come down to my end of the court

(Original post by spotify95)
    Greetings, Matrix

+2
    Heyy, how are you?

ReputationRep:
    Not been here for ages +2

ReputationRep:

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 2, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.