Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bornblue)
    Deary me. Give over and stop with this utter cringeworthy crap. If you want to leave fair enough, but stop with this 'abusive relationship' nonsense.

You, just like most on the leave side suffer from a severe victim mentality. Seems I have more faith in Britain to stand up for itself in Europe than any of you lot.
    Yeah, **** off…

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    Yeah, **** off…
    😂😂😂
    Sums your side up. No substance, no argument, just appeal to emotion, bigotry and a history that never was.

ReputationRep:
    😂😂😂
    Sums your side up. No substance, no argument, just appeal to emotion, bigotry and a history that never was.
    If you want to see a bigot look in the mirror it is you who is intolerant towards people who hold different views, labelling egeryone who disagrees isnt a substantial arrgument.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Comres, one of my 3 choice pollsters.
    EU referendum poll:
    Remain: 48% (+2)
    Leave: 42% (-3)
    (via ComRes, phone / 17 - 22 Jun)

I think 6pc lead is an overstatement, they've consistently been more remain than the average by several points, but this reaffirms my it will be very close, I think definitely be less than 1 point in it, quite likely less than a half

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Paxman is bloody savage.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    😂😂😂
    Hear, hear. LP likes to make personal attacks when he's losing a debate.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by RayApparently)
    Paxman is bloody savage.
    He's an arrogant individual. I don't like him.

ReputationRep:
    Comres poll showing big lead for remain. Looks like an outlier though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Toby Young comparing brexit camp to suffragettes. Oh do me a favour you cringey bunch.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Toby Young comparing brexit camp to suffragettes. Oh do me a favour you cringey bunch.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I thought you had an argument with substance, why are you here just attacking people who want to leave rather than sharing your argument with others?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    EU referendum poll:

I think 6pc lead is an overstatement, they've consistently been more remain than the average by several points, but this reaffirms my it will be very close, I think definitely be less than 1 point in it, quite likely less than a half

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If the data was collected today that is interesting because it suggests the impact of last night's debate was not to give more momentum to the leave campaign, one reporter in a newspaper called Boris' summary speech the speech that will win the referendum for the leave campaign.

ReputationRep:
    Tomorrow is an important day- we must choose wisely.

We need to take back control of our country, get freedom from the European bureaucrats, we need to protect our island.

Winston Churchill said 'We must defend our island whatever the cost may be' Ladies and gentlemen, this cost is barely a cost, but it is leaving the European union.

Europe has had a history of 'dictators' Franco, Hitler etc- Europe has never been very far away from a dictatorship- we can see very clearly one developing, and one that we have the choice tomorrow to leave- we must do so.

Make June 23rd Independence day. For now and for the future- Vote to leave the European Union!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by adam9317)

We need to take back control of our country, get freedom from the European bureaucrats, we need to protect our island.

Winston Churchill said 'We must defend our island whatever the cost may be' Ladies and gentlemen, this cost is barely a cost, but it is leaving the European union.

Europe has had a history of 'dictators' Franco, Hitler etc- Europe has never been very far away from a dictatorship- we can see very clearly one developing, and one that we have the choice tomorrow to leave- we must do so.

Make June 23rd Independence day. For now and for the future- Vote to leave the European Union!
    I know the Leave camp want people to remember the slogan 'take back control' but it is getting a little bit annoying now.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah Godwin's law.
    You guys love bringing up Hitler.

Again the cringiness is laughable. 'independence day', 'take back control', 'freedom'?

Laughable.

ReputationRep:
    This referendum has been a terrible idea, and the sooner it's over the better.

Remain is the obvious choice, particularly when contrasted with the fantasy concept of a quick negotiation leading to full access to the single market without any concessions to free movement and red tape.

I expect we will remain, and I expect it to be roughly as tight as the Scottish referendum.

The political death of Boris the charlatan would be a welcome denouement.
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by tengentoppa)
    This referendum has been a terrible idea, and the sooner it's over the better.

Remain is the obvious choice, particularly when contrasted with the fantasy concept of a quick negotiation leading to full access to the single market without any concessions to free movement and red tape.

I expect we will remain, and I expect it to be roughly as tight as the Scottish referendum.

The political death of Boris the charlatan would be a welcome denouement.
    Hear bloody Hear!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PetrosAC)
    Hear bloody Hear!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Indeed. It's brought out the very worst in Britain and has shown why referendums are a terrible idea.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team

I doubt there are any undecideds in the MHoC bar.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    EU referendum poll:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The actual percentage is less important than the swing if as i believe, the DK breaks for remain. If we contrast it to Friday last week, leave had a lead of 47-42 on average. I don't think more than one poll has increased the Leave vote by more than 1% since their last poll, that's a concern.

The telephone average is currently 46-45 which i suspect leads to a result of 52-48 remain however Ipsos could change that if its better than 45% for Leave.

ReputationRep:

Remind me who the dictator is? Merkel? Juncker? This post is pure delusion and hysteria

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.