(Original post by beci.please)
    I'm in too deep to even care.
    I bet you can't take Wales into the Semi-Finals of the World Cup

I did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rj1990)
    I bet you can't take Wales into the Semi-Finals of the World Cup

I did
    ****. I don't play international, brother.
    & i only pick teams that i know have already been promoted. That way, when i fail, it doesnt hurt as much.

ReputationRep:
    hard to get :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beci.please)
    ****. I don't play international, brother.
    & i only pick teams that i know have already been promoted. That way, when i fail, it doesnt hurt as much.
    Failure.

ReputationRep:
    Red Dead Redemption (my god it's good!), GTA IV: Episodes From Liberty City and Battlefield Bad Company 2.

ReputationRep:
    Need For Speed Underground. Just completed it for the 3rd or 4th time. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Angry birds

ReputationRep:
    Super Mario Galaxy :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neofytos)
    On steam?

cs 1.6
    What's yer name, so I can adds

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan-Kirby)
    Ouch. I haven't bothered with Live for about a year now, I think I got to level 40 something but got bored. I managed to get in the top 100 for the week at one point in Gears 1 execution though :awesome:
    Not bad haha. The shotgun in gears 1 is much better. I've got 50 000 kills online on gears 1. Got rid of the addiction now though, thankfully.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kratos90)
    Not bad haha. The shotgun in gears 1 is much better. I've got 50 000 kills online on gears 1. Got rid of the addiction now though, thankfully.
    Yeah, the shotgun was great, it's pretty much useless in Gears 2 though. Haha nice and yeah, same fortunately.

ReputationRep:
    Rise of Nations

ReputationRep:
    Assasins Creed II.

It hasn't really 'captured' me yet though if I am honest. The game just feels 'samey' already as well as a tad too easy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan-Kirby)
    Yeah, the shotgun was great, it's pretty much useless in Gears 2 though. Haha nice and yeah, same fortunately.
    Shotgun on gears 2 is unreal if you use it properly. Active reload and get nice and close and its lethal sometimes instagib.

Completed gears 1 but not played online. Gears 2 I got to level 50 something online then it got reset for some reason. Wasn't even mad.

Bring on Gears 3.

(Original post by Inzamam99)
    Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
    (Original post by RabbitCFH)
    Need For Speed Underground. Just completed it for the 3rd or 4th time. :moon:
    ^^^All quality games.

ReputationRep:
    Ashes 2009, just ordered fight night round 4. Going around playing old games seeing as nothing good is coming out till winter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lt001)
    Shotgun on gears 2 is unreal if you use it properly. Active reload and get nice and close and its lethal sometimes instagib.

Completed gears 1 but not played online. Gears 2 I got to level 50 something online then it got reset for some reason. Wasn't even mad.

Bring on Gears 3.

^^^All quality games.
    Hm, comparing playing Gears 1 and 2 online I just found the shotgun to be much better. Gears 3 should be pretty good, I'm not looking forward to it quite as much as I was for 2 though.

ReputationRep:
    Just started Red Dead Redemption :woo:

And of course my usual play of COD online

ReputationRep:
    The Sims 3 :yep:

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: July 20, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.