Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samuelv-37)
    Applied for German and Spanish..waiting on an offer still
    Ucas has been closed for 2 weeks, so not to worry

ReputationRep:
    Got Unconditionals for Geography, Human Geography, Physical Geography and Environmental science

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonelykatana)
    Got Unconditionals for Geography, Human Geography, Physical Geography and Environmental science
    :O Well done!! I just got a conditional for German and Spanish...260 points May very well be my insurance choice

ReputationRep:
    conditional for business enterprise ! been waiting 3 weeks ! felt like a century ! waiting for a reply from my other offers. live within 25 miles which is annoying but going to apply to stay at cambridge halls and private

ReputationRep:
    I will be starting mmu in september and wanted to connect with anyone else whose going to be studying there also

BBM: 28BD2620
    Twitter: @leonardowinterr
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iCreatedGod

ReputationRep:
    Had my interview on the 20th of december for the primary ed course in didsbury. anyone else here going for the course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophiemassey)
    Economicsssss
    anyone else doing Economics?
    i got my unconditional for Economics

ReputationRep:
    I have been offered a place on the Early Years and childhood studies course in september.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beamer)
    I have been offered a place on the Early Years and childhood studies course in september.
    well done!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else wanting to do event management or got a offer yet?

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for Primary Education, has anyone got an offer yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azza3k)
    Had my interview on the 20th of december for the primary ed course in didsbury. anyone else here going for the course?
    I have applied, but for the Crewe campus. Have you heard back yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonelykatana)
    Ucas has been closed for 2 weeks, so not to worry
    Thought UCAS closed today?

ReputationRep:
    got a conditional for Speech Therapy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seaneddleston)
    Thought UCAS closed today?
    Nah I meant over the Christmas period, hence why people weren't getting replies at that time! Thought I'd try and calm them down a bit

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applied for textiles in practice

ReputationRep:
    Got a conditional offer for Human Biology. 280 Points + C in Biology.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chris_K_93)
    Got a conditional offer for Human Biology. 280 Points + C in Biology.
    Are you going to any applicant days in Feb?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got an offer for business with a language?? Business with spanish! got an offer in november, but I only do spanish at a level so is it a wise choice to do business??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niamhfr)
    Anyone got an offer for business with a language?? Business with spanish! got an offer in november, but I only do spanish at a level so is it a wise choice to do business??
    Think that will be really hard! Tutors at my college told me not to do business at a level because I didn't do it at gcse and it'd be really hard so.. Good luck haha

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.