Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SarahLucyx)
    Was the steak overcooked? Also there is a massive debate at my school between furniture shop and factory for that stupid question!
    furniture shop!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by myyrealname)
    furniture shop!
    eek i put factory!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Allie J)
    My class all hated it so I so hope the boundaries are low. How are you all feeling about the reading on...Thursday I believe?
    I tend to do better at readings so I am slightly more confident, I just hope it isn't quite as harsh as the listening!

ReputationRep:
    I just realised I put the wrong answer down, oh my god...

ReputationRep:
    i put factory too haha, no idea at all.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure it was factory. The mention of shop was because the beds he tests get sent to shops and hotels?

ReputationRep:
    I put factory too

ReputationRep:
    I put factory becuase I thought said he sold beds to shops and hotels :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by myyrealname)
    i put pessimistic.. massive guess tho hehee
    I put optimistic hehe, massive guess too. At least one of us must be right!

ReputationRep:
    I put optimistic!

ReputationRep:
    What about that girl who works in an information office (think her name was Anne-Marie)? What did you put for that one?

ReputationRep:
    I put optimistic but not too confident, it just seemed to fit.

ReputationRep:
    For the Furniture Shop/Factory debate I put factory, because I think he did mention 'magasin' unless I'm thinking of a different question, and he also mentioned hotel, but at the beginning it said he worked for an 'entreprise' I think Which I would guess to mean company, and I think they were selling the beds to the furniture shops and factories. And also for the Optimistic/Solar Panel one, I said that she was optimistic, because she said she was certain there could be change or something, not too sure, just what I thought, probably wrong

ReputationRep:
    For the steak one I got "trop dure" so I got too hard... you know like from hard drugs are les drogues dures... so yeah I think it was overcooked/too hard.
    I put factory as well, he sold them to furniture shops for his company I think?
    The camping and girlfriend boyfriend relationship one was hard :/
    Oh well guess we'll see in August..

ReputationRep:
    Yes, so glad i put optimistic now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neekz)
    I put for that one that he liked his job seeing as he wasnt a sales assistant and only worked in november and december but seriously where did the guy workk??? furniture shop or factory?
    I said that he worked for a Furniture Store that sold beds and sofas to hotels, he was in charge of making people had a "tranquil nights sleep".

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone do foundation? Because that's the one I did

I'm doing higher reading though

ReputationRep:
    I put the steak was tough!!!

ReputationRep:
    For the Solar Panel one:

I put that the government is doing little to promote renewable energy (its not a priority)
    also that she was pessimistic because she was saying she was certain that the planet was going to suffer because of not using renewable energy

ReputationRep:
    I put the steak was rare because it said saignant or something like that?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.