i'm 17 and the last year have learn a lot about life, anyone else feel the same? Watch

humz2
Badges: 15
Report 9 years ago
:yes:
17 here
Last 2 years have taught me a lot. People treat you really differently now. I've learnt/experienced so much that I don't know how much i've actually learnt
*TheSweetestDrug*
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i learnt ssoooo much about myself in my last year of a levels..the main things being that i proved to myself how independent i really can be and that no matter how close friends are, family is always more reliable and trustworthy...i also learnt that i don't have to tell everyone i meet everything about me..some things are better left unsaid..!oh and i also learnt that *****ing is so unecessary and gets you nowhere..!i think i've summed it up..
Mathematician!
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Cue the biologists!
But seriously though, trial and error leads to less mistakes in later life.
Barz
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I Like Turtles
hattilongsoks
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
im nearly 20 and im so so different from when i was 15 and then different again since 6th form. even though i feel more mature, and know more about the world and things i still feel as though im 15 and havn't c lue how to do anything!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (564)
37.65%
No - but I will (117)
7.81%
No - I don't want to (108)
7.21%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (709)
47.33%

Watched Threads