Peep show series 6 Watch

girl0808
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by tangyzizzle)
I like their sketch show. It can be hit and miss, but the first series especially had some great funny stuff in it.

Also David Mitchell is one of my favourite panel show guests ever. He's so hilarious, I'll watch him on absolutely anything.
ive watched some of their sketch show and some of the first series and it was crap. very few comedians get sketch shows right. ive seen david mitchel as a panelist and hes alright but i wouldnt say either of them are particularly good comedians
Srxjer
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Cdash)
I heard Ricky Gervais is going to be in a couple of the episodes playing marks cousin.
No way! That'll be so good if it's true.

Where'd you hear that?
BlocFFC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I've only started watching yesturday and it is so funny. Ordered 1-5 on DVD and I can't wait for Friday!
vin
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
yes!:nutcase:
tangyzizzle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by girl0808)
ive watched some of their sketch show and some of the first series and it was crap. very few comedians get sketch shows right. ive seen david mitchel as a panelist and hes alright but i wouldnt say either of them are particularly good comedians
I disagree 100%. And you do realise that just because you deem something crap, it doesn't mean it is, right? :rolleyes: Comedy is just as subjective as anything else.
luko
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by girl0808)
peep show is brilliant. the best comedy going. however, jezz and mark arent actually good comedians themselves. their sketch show is much to be desired. they dont write peep show not surprisingly.
They do add their own little bits into it, but I'm not sure just how much that is. Their sketch show isn't that bad, but it isn't exactly great.

Anyways, I am so excited for the new series. I've never seen a bad episode, and the ads have made me laugh a lot. Looking good
Cdash
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You ******* ******
Shady05
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
AHH I cannot wait for this! I absolutely love this program! How will Mark and Jez react to a baby! Think its gonna be Brilliant tonight! Hope im not dissapointed!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.86%
No - but I will (88)
7.52%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (559)
47.78%

Watched Threads