Enrolment for Undergraduates online? Watch

sk88
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by KaramelRose)
Awww what a shame for this poor bloke. Bet the phone hasn't stopped ringing. I hope he cheers up soon! We ought to send them happy emails or something to try and cheer the department up - anyone with me!!?
:woo:
Rui1029
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
The Uni sent me an email :

Dear Student,

Thankyou for your enquiry. Unfortunately, the online enrolment portal is experiencing some problems at this time which we are working hard to rectify. Sadly, this means that you will not be able to enrol at the present time. Our advice at the moment is to try again to enrol tomorrow (15/09/09) by which time the problem will have hopefully been addressed.

Best regards,

The Student Records Team

So try it tomorrow~
amar09
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I just manged to log in now, after it previously said "your account has been disabled."
username310754
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I did it ITS is gay though.
KaramelRose
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
For those of you enrolling who can't access ITS, this was posted on Warwick's website earlier:

IT Services Registration - intermittent problems
Some students may be encountering problems when trying to register for an IT Services account. The problems are intermittent and IT Services are aware so please try again later.

When you have completed your online enrolment, you will be provided with a link to the ITS registration page from the Certificate of Enrolment screen. Click through from here to complete the registration for your ITS account.

If this doesn't work or if you didn’t click through from the Certificate of Enrolment screen, visit https://www.warwick.ac.uk/cgi-bin/secure/register.pl for further instructions.

Hopefully that might help you. I haven't done it myself though.
georgia
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm all enrolled, yay! ITS still isn't working for me though, still waiting on that.
Milch
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by 02mik_e)
LOL Mine is still disabled.
same!
estel
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ha, rather silly fail today; the servers cannae take it!
Pelican
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
My ID's disabled, woot. I'm gonna wait until this evening to do it anyway. I was looking through the enrolment tutorial though and it's quite funny. Their example person is a Mr. Bar Humbug who lives in 123 Memory lane :p:
Rodelero
Report 9 years ago
Mine's disabled still, so I've emailed (through their enquiry form as instructed on the FAQ's) them just to make sure that there isn't some problem which will not be resolved on it's own accord.

Oh well.
Bluth.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I still can't loggin

Edit: Yay, I'm in!
sk88
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Same...still can't login,which sucks.
venomizer
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Mines working now, all sorted
etherealgrace
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Enrolld but ITS still not working
jayehwhy
Report 9 years ago
ive enrolled but can't sign up for it services or the su..
tommyvillegas
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
same here, enrolled but cant sign up for IT services
sk88
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Just managed to log in, and sort ITS out...whats this with 2 email ads though?..I have a central email - [email protected] uk ...and another ITS one
KaramelRose
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by sk88)
Just managed to log in, and sort ITS out...whats this with 2 email ads though?..I have a central email - [email protected] uk ...and another ITS one
It's the same email address - just two different ways of emailing to it. So if you send an email to the one with your name in, it would reach you, but as far as I understand it, the weird jumble of letters one would also reach the same inbox.

I THINK that's how it works.
sk88
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by KaramelRose)
It's the same email address - just two different ways of emailing to it. So if you send an email to the one with your name in, it would reach you, but as far as I understand it, the weird jumble of letters one would also reach the same inbox.

I THINK that's how it works.
I see. Thanks

Btw have you managed to complete your enrolment?
KaramelRose
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by sk88)
I see. Thanks

Btw have you managed to complete your enrolment?
I've managed to enrol but haven't been able to register for ITS yet - gutted! Will keep trying at various points throughout the evening, but if not, there's always tomorrow!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (412)
37.83%
No - but I will (83)
7.62%
No - I don't want to (75)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (519)
47.66%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed