How would you handle a mugger? Watch

enigma373
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
A male - I'd throw my wallet at him and usain bolt outta there all the while screaming my lungs out

A female - I'd chuck norris her ass
SkinnyKat
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Rimipie)
LOL once this boy in my year was approached by some guys asking for his phone and whatever, and the boy started acting really strange, he started clucking and saying "YOU PUT THE CHICKEN IN THE MICROWAVE CHICKEN IN THE MICROWAVE" and then the muggers were like "wtf? blud wtf is this? lets cut man dis guys crazy"
moral of the story - when mugged, act like a retard, they'll leave you alone
LMAO

Will have to try that next time someone mugs me
Snuzz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Good question. If they had a knife, looked like they meant business and were quite big & close to me in an alley or something, then I'd give them whatever they wanted. Otherwise I'd run or fight.
Rhys~
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Happened to me twice, first time guy with a knife tryed to mug me, it didnt end well for him. Second time 3 guys tryed to, i managed to run away after taking a bit of a kicking. Tbh i probably could of avoided both if i had been a bit more sensible where i was walking through at night.
username196545
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
Ask him if he sells drugs 1st though.

Try harder to be funny.
thunder_chunky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Or I would do an Irish jig, just to see their reaction.
Conorrr
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
pretend to fumble my phone in front of him when he goes to pick it up kick him in the face a run like hell. My phone is insured anyways.

anyone who says fight is an idiot and will probably lose and end up getting the **** kicked out of them. Not that many people actually fight back anyone who has been mugged knows is scary when someone is pointing a knife at you telling you to hand over money, chances are you'll freeze up and then run.
Advanced Subsidiary
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
Try harder to be funny.
I'm not trying to be funny
Peachesishere
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Aack)
I'd bamboozle him by asking him "What colour does a smurf go when you choke it?"
Hahaha! I loved that, you witty little thing. :p:
Joluk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ok easy mate, i'm just getting my wallet out..... *WHAM*

Swift knee in the happysacks and they'll drop like anyone else.
fait
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by C.C.G)
1. Pretend to faint.
2. While he's panicking, quickly whack him in the balls.
3. Kick him in the face a few times while he's on the floor.
4. Mug him.
5. ???
6. Profit.

Can't report me, can he? "i was trying to mug this guy and he beat me up and mugged me "
This.

Or an EX Shoryuken. :awesome:
Murray Hewitt
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Id just hand over whatever it was. Being "brave" wouldnt be much consolation for being stabbed
Hectristic
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If they have a knife, chances are I'm fighting back and they're getting beaten to within an inch of their life (hooray for self defence laws ). If they have a gun then they'll be getting everything I have. If they have nothing then, again, they'll be lucky to leave with a functioning jaw.
justkillingtime
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by Rhys~)
Happened to me twice, first time guy with a knife tryed to mug me, it didnt end well for him. Second time 3 guys tryed to, i managed to run away after taking a bit of a kicking. Tbh i probably could of avoided both if i had been a bit more sensible where i was walking through at night.
Spare any details on the first guy with the knife?
izaldo
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'd fancy my chances if the mugger wasn't tooled up. We got jumped outside City's ground a couple of years back, 5 on 2, they had age, size and a knuckleduster but I swung an elbow and legged it, my mate was too agile for them.
treasureBelle
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
An ex-colleague of my mum was mugged once. A lady in her fifties, she put her handbag on the hook on the door when she went to the ladies' at a train station.
So... a woman put her hand over the door and grabbed the handbag... my mum's friend ran out and chased her. The lady handed the bag over to a male accomplice, who ran straight into the mens' with it, thinking she wouldn't follow. :rofl:
Now, my mum's friend is a big Richard Attenborough fan, and in her handbag were her prized tickets to go and see him. She charged into the mens' toilets screaming blue murder until some of the other men in there got her handbag back for her.
rosieee91
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Rimipie)
LOL once this boy in my year was approached by some guys asking for his phone and whatever, and the boy started acting really strange, he started clucking and saying "YOU PUT THE CHICKEN IN THE MICROWAVE CHICKEN IN THE MICROWAVE" and then the muggers were like "wtf? blud wtf is this? lets cut man dis guys crazy"
moral of the story - when mugged, act like a retard, they'll leave you alone
:rofl: i lol'ed! definitely trying this if i ever get mugged!
rebecca871
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
A few years ago I walking about quite drunk with my friend at about 3am in our p.j's and some men came up to us and tried to grab our booze and that,
I punched the guy in the stomach grabbed the booze off the ground and ran lol.
This worked strangely considering I was 14 at the time aha.

If someone tried to mug me now armed I would be really loud like just start screaming and shouting for help and run.

If they weren't armed I would kick them, punch them whatever to get them away from me then run.
Funny Ways
Report 9 years ago
I'd want to try the confuse them / act like an idiot trick, but i'd probably just give them what they wanted and try and keep the attention away from my watch.
tim131
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hmm I'm a good 6'5 foot, so if I felt I could take him, then I would. I would pretend to be scared, take my wallet out, go to hand it to him, and then head butt him, walk away, job done.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.86%
No - but I will (101)
7.62%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.86%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (632)
47.66%

Watched Threads