leave kanye alone Watch

Bong-Bong
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
'Soldier'?

Excuse me?

Look here, homechild, Kanye West was raised in a middle class background - son of a [University] professor for God's sake!

On that same token however, he never purported to be a gangsta, nor did he preach that...philosophy.

He makes good music but his ego is way too large - he's clearly in the wrong here, but people do attack him too much.
xTazx
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Leave Kanye Alone! Whatdid He *sob* Do To You? What Did He Dooo To You????
Dr Acula
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Craig_D)
You're joking? ...

1) Kanye is not a "soldier", that's an offense to brave men like those that stormed the Normandy beaches in 1944.

2) Even if you had a point, you choose the internet forum "The Student Room" to do that?

3) His "hot bisexual girlfriend" is bald and icky, he's welcome to her.

Whatever your opinion of him or Taylor is, he was out of line and spoiled her big moment. She's just a 19 year old girl who was enjoying one of her biggest moments and he just swoops in and loudly shouts that someone else should have won, what he did was pathetic. I'd advise just admitting it to yourself.
What Craig said... shall rep you when I can :yep:
EnthusiasticEnthusiast
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You're joking? ...

1) Kanye is not a "soldier", that's an offense to brave men like those that stormed the Normandy beaches in 1944, Or those who defended Stalingrad in 1942-1943.

2) Even if you had a point, you choose the internet forum "The Student Room" to do that?

3) His "hot bisexual girlfriend" is bald, icky and disgusting, he's welcome to her.

Whatever your opinion of him or Taylor is, he was out of line and spoiled her big moment. She's just a 19 year old girl who was enjoying one of her biggest moments and he just swoops in and loudly shouts that someone else should have won because of a race issue black people have, what he did was pathetic. I'd advise just admitting it to yourself.
Fixed :confused:
Craig_D
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Dr Acula)
What Craig said... shall rep you when I can :yep:
You were one of the people that I secretly wanted to add to my rep list :ninja:

And I'll do it back :yep:
Craig_D
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by EnthusiasticEnthusiast)
Fixed :confused:

True on Stalingrad :yep: The US like to think that they won WW2, but the USSR did!
Dr Acula
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You were one of the people that I secretly wanted to add to my rep list :ninja:

And I'll do it back :yep:
:jumphug: Aww how awesome!
Cosworth
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by xTazx)
Leave Kanye Alone! Whatdid He *sob* Do To You? What Did He Dooo To You????
Totally what I heard when I read the title.

God I wish Taylor Swift had decked him. I would have laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaughed.
Lover's Knot
Badges: 1
Report 9 years ago
I'm on kanye's side. Taylor swift didnt deserve any such award.
pocketfulofposy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
When can we expect to see your Chris Crocker style 'Leave Kanye alone' video on YouTube then?!
Hikari
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
His ****** behavior is sometimes understandable, but this time it wasn't, and there's no possible way you can justify making a 17 year old girl cry on what was possibly the biggest moment of her life, especially when the award had nothing at all to do with him.

even other celebrities are against him, most notble kelly Clarkson and P!nk, the latter even having to be restrained by security because she tried to knock him out.

He's lost a lot of respect from me, and lots of others. Normally it's funny when he does this sort of thing, but he really overstepped the mark on this.
natural intelligence
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by Hikari)
His ****** behavior is sometimes understandable, but this time it wasn't, and there's no possible way you can justify making a 17 year old girl cry on what was possibly the biggest moment of her life, especially when the award had nothing at all to do with him.

even other celebrities are against him, most notble kelly Clarkson and P!nk, the latter even having to be restrained by security because she tried to knock him out.

He's lost a lot of respect from me, and lots of others. Normally it's funny when he does this sort of thing, but he really overstepped the mark on this.
knock who out?, thats how little posh girls end up committing suicide, she should be grateful to the security that restrained her.
Shadowball
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Hikari)

wait... how old is taylor swift?
Hikari
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by natural intelligence)
knock who out?, thats how little posh girls end up committing suicide, she should be grateful to the security that restrained her.
Sure, She should be grateful :rolleyes: have you actually seen P!nk? she's a mean *****.

you're almost as bad as the deluded fans that were outside court when Chris Brown beat own Rihanna saying that he was right to do so.

edit - to set the record straight, i'm actually a huge Kanye fan. have all his records, seen him live, etc.Still, his behaviour was unjustifiable to any sane person
butthead7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by natural intelligence)
your mum is a lesbian, you were adopted

wooaaahhh, good one
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (124)
39.62%
No - but I will (17)
5.43%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.39%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (152)
48.56%

Watched Threads