:( Watch

XskittyX
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Why are you sad? Maybe you should do something to make you feel better? Nice warm bath, cuddle up in bed, watch a good film, call a friend, listen to your favourite music, exercise, (always makes people happy!) eat your favourite food, play a game, sleep. Something has to help. You should maybe tell someone why you feel sad? I do hope you're happier soon.
voudreau
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by sugar_and_spice)
Atch

(and yes probably, as OP is not really explaining why they are sad, and is also clearly not impressed by the many attempts to make them happy. Some people must just not have a sense of humour...)
Atch who?...

...oh hang on, I see where this is going :facepalm:

(Well tbh if the op isn't finding your jokes funny then he/she doesn't have a sense of humour! :no: I mean come on, I can image you telling them in a Geordie accent which makes them even funnier :p:)
sugar_and_spice
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by voudreau)
Atch who?...

...oh hang on, I see where this is going :facepalm:

(Well tbh if the op isn't finding your jokes funny then he/she doesn't have a sense of humour! :no: I mean come on, I can image you telling them in a Geordie accent which makes them even funnier :p:)
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you had a cold! yes, I went there...and in my geordie accent too! :cool:

(OP should watch America's Next Top Model on Living TV+1, cycle 12, starting RIGHT NOW! :woo: :eek3:)
voudreau
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you had a cold! yes, I went there...and in my geordie accent too! :cool:

(OP should watch America's Next Top Model on Living TV+1, cycle 12, starting RIGHT NOW! :woo: :eek3:)
What if the OP is a guy though? :unsure:

*waits for 60% of TSR to log off and watch tv*
sugar_and_spice
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by voudreau)
What if the OP is a guy though? :unsure:

*waits for 60% of TSR to log off and watch tv*
There is no shame to say that you are a man and a fan of ANTM :cool:

I bet you're just itching to switch it on, aren't you?.......aren't you!? :eyeball:

(I have a terrible feeling I'm going to get warned, it happened the last time when I made a joke about a thumbnail...)
Semi-pro-evo
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
Make a mug of hot chocolate, get under a blanket, turn on your friendly undercover rampant rabbit, and watch harry potter. :coma:
marriedgirl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by anisha.doshi)
:console: :hugs:
Your sig! Veronica Mars is soooo good, I watched about 8 episodes yesterday.
Ijustdon'treallyknow
Badges: 9
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by marriedgirl)
Your sig! Veronica Mars is soooo good, I watched about 8 episodes yesterday.
:five: yeah I'm in looove with her! I haven't been able to watch it on e4 recently though because of school But it's so ingenious it's insane!!
xTazx
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
There is no shame to say that you are a man and a fan of ANTM :cool:

I bet you're just itching to switch it on, aren't you?.......aren't you!? :eyeball:

(I have a terrible feeling I'm going to get warned, it happened the last time when I made a joke about a thumbnail...)
Gossip Girl season 3 ftw :ninja:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (214)
39.12%
No - but I will (38)
6.95%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.58%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (259)
47.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise