(Original post by C.C.G)
Speaking from personal experience?
Nope, speaking from Joseph Fritzl's.
wintersunset
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
do you not realize her friends will notice you look similar? you can tell you know. just pay one of your friends to do it, i'd do it for free tbh it could be funny.
Kreuzuerk
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Seriously do not do this. Just don't.
Gaara.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
WTF?!?!?!
Back the hell out, thinking of asking you before even attempting to get a boyfriend is :lolwut:
And why did you feel sad for her? Not like the end of world having no boyfriend at a young age :rolleyes:
emmielociraptor
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Hemera)
No. If it got out that you two are related she won't be known as weird anymore. She will be known as "Incest Girl" and there will be Incest Girl groups made on Facebook. And Incest Girl tshirts.
And you could end up in trouble with the law if some kid "tells on you"
Not a good idea. Just be there for her when she's sad. As a brother. Not a boyfriend.
:rofl: But I wouldn't wear an Incest Girl t shirt unless there was a picture of the girl in question on there too. Otherwise...yeah. They'd think it was me.

OP, just, no. Aside from the fact that it is INCREDIBLY weird, you WILL get found out and both of you will be humiliated. Just send a friend.

I also think it's a bit of a shame if your social life is so lacking that you are reduced to pretending to date your little sister.
mariyh2
Report 9 years ago
awww, thats really sweet..
but naa get your mate to
Anon the 7th
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
No.
rachxl
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Definiately don't do it: it'll only make the situation mroe complicated. If they find out later, her friends are more likely to ridicule her for using her brother as a boyfriend than they are for just making one up, I think.

Try and find another mate to fill in for you.
claireythepinkfairy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:lolwut: Don't do it it's just weird. Get one of your friends to do it.
elldee
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
I'm worried that his sister asked him in the first place. I think asking a randomer would be easier in her position!
And this, she's 14, that is definately old enough to realise what she has suggested is just completely wrong. 14? The oldest I would think what she has proposed was acceptable would be about 5.
icantw84uni
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
troll
Tefhel
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Haha - what a comical situation. I can imagine it going awry and them all encouraging you to make out or something - definitely not good, and I'm sure they'd be bound to find out sooner or later, try and get another mate or something.
Daya
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
That's so funny!

It reminds me of the Friends episode when Joey tells Monica to come on a date with some girl he's trying to screw and her 'brother'...Kind of the reverse of what you're trying to do.

Get a friend to do it for you. But you may have to pay them.
herzblut
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I hope this is a troll. But if not find a friend to do it. It will probs come out that she was lying eventually and it would be better that when it did, her "boyfriend" didn't turn out to be her brother. She'll never live it down.
manwithaplan
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
OK, my sister is 14 ... She's always been a bit weird.
You don't need to tell me twice
Sithius
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by stewart91)
what if at a later date on of her friends comes round your house
and realises your her brother? that be more humilating, the best bet is to get one of your mates to do it.
This.

Fail troll is indeed fail.
hazelr
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
beggars cant be choosers, she should go with the "ugly" friend, im sure one of her friends will be impressed, they are 14 after all or she could just say she dumped him cause he wasnt hot enough they'll take it as a good enough excuse.
explosions hurt
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If you do ask a mate to do it, make sure he isn't the sort of person who will **** your sister.
tabbycat1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
OK, my sister is 14, and goes to an all girls school. She's always been a bit weird. She went back to school this year and found out all her friends have boyfriends, and she's been getting upset about not having one herself.

Anyway, last night she came into my room crying. I asked what's wrong, and she said that all her friends and their boyfriends are going out together as a group. She wanted to go too so she lied and said she had a boyfriend too. Now they're going on their "date" in 3 days, and she's panicking.

So she asked if I could pretend to be her boyfriend and go with her. I was an idiot and said yes because I don't like seeing her unhappy . I don't really want to do it though, I'll be the only 18 year old there, the rest are 14-16. Plus, what if someone we know sees us, blows my cover, and embarrases us both? I did try getting out of it. I told her to get a real boyfriend, but she said there's not enough time. Then I suggested my best friend could be her "boyfriend", but apparently he's ugly (harsh lol). Btw, if I do decide to go through with it, there definitely won't be anything sexual happening.
What do I do?
I'm scared you felt the need to add this. Don't do it, it will only end in disaster in the long run.
srwences
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Btw, if I do decide to go through with it, there definitely won't be anything sexual happening.
LOL!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (558)
37.78%
No - but I will (115)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (103)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (701)
47.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise