The St Andrews, Freshers Week, Meet-up Thread '09 - see first post for details :) Watch

M_E_X
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by ImperceptibleNinja)
I'm aware that I've been pretty quiet over the last few days (good news: I will soon have internet in the house, bad news: I probably won't have a computer by then...), but just in case anyone was doubtful, Wednesday evening is still on

I can't remember if I said before, but you're all welcome to bring along non-TRSians And any suggestions of places to go after the Whey Pat are also worth thinking about.
Great! Glad to see you're still ticking, Imperceptible .

I'll see you guys tomorrow!
James
Slumpy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
What do you lot think the likelihood of stuff still occuring by around half 9 is?
As I feel I should meet some of you lot who're gonna invade my town, but I'm at badminton before then:p:
Oxy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Eugh I cant come, I already said I was going to the Vernan Kay thing with some guys from DRA. But the next one I will deffo come too
ImperceptibleNinja
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by Slumpy)
What do you lot think the likelihood of stuff still occuring by around half 9 is?
As I feel I should meet some of you lot who're gonna invade my town, but I'm at badminton before then:p:
I'm not sure if we'll have moved from the Whey Pat or not by then - it depends on how people feel and how busy it is. Hopefully we will all find each other's company bearable enough to hang around for a wee while, though

Would you like me to send you my mobile number and you can call to see what's happening and where we are? Anyone else in a similar situation is welcome to have my mobile number too, just let me know
ImperceptibleNinja
Rep:
?
(Original post by Oxy)
Eugh I cant come, I already said I was going to the Vernan Kay thing with some guys from DRA. But the next one I will deffo come too
Oh noooes I'm starting to think you're deliberately avoiding this

I will consult you first when we plan another pub session :yep:
Slumpy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm not sure if we'll have moved from the Whey Pat or not by then - it depends on how people feel and how busy it is. Hopefully we will all find each other's company bearable enough to hang around for a wee while, though

Would you like me to send you my mobile number and you can call to see what's happening and where we are? Anyone else in a similar situation is welcome to have my mobile number too, just let me know
Yeah, that'd be good, it's been too long since I've been out in town!
necessarily benevolent
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I doubt I can do it now. Oh well, there'll be other opportunities.
M_E_X
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Wow, if all you freshers (basically the guys we're trying to organise this for) told us you can't make it on such a date we could have scheduled it for another time...
ImperceptibleNinja
Rep:
?
(Original post by M_E_X)
Wow, if all you freshers (basically the guys we're trying to organise this for) told us you can't make it on such a date we could have scheduled it for another time...
It's alright I think we're getting a better response than the Thursday option, and whatever evening you choose, it always clashes for some people. We'll probably do something again in a few weeks if people are interested.

I've also mentioned this to a few older members who have drifted from TSR, so we might have a few more antiques 2nd, 3rd and 4th years
crushoftheyear
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Me and Quo (her TSR name) are both Freshers and we will come
I have pink hair so you'll probably recognise us
Oxy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It's alright I think we're getting a better response than the Thursday option, and whatever evening you choose, it always clashes for some people. We'll probably do something again in a few weeks if people are interested.

I've also mentioned this to a few older members who have drifted from TSR, so we might have a few more antiques 2nd, 3rd and 4th years

Good, are they sain? and do science subjects?? I need some academic parents ^^
DeadChicken
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by sophie_c)
Oh dear, no, I def can't make Thurs, as will have to be travelling home that night , so won't be seeing you this time...
Oh I was on the understanding it was still wednesday at 7.30-8.30???
sophie_c
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by DeadChicken)
Oh no sorry, my bad, my bad, I read that very wrong.... it's late :o:
lol, sorry!
fn_101
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Is this still happening? Would be good to come, if I can find it....
Oxy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm going to rape you on CSS.

Someone wants to plan the next one?:rolleyes:
Meteorshower
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ugh have fallen ill! (not sleeping doesn't help) will hopefully be feeling better in the evening, but If i'm not there sorry :o:
DeadChicken
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Oxy)
I'm going to rape you on CSS.

Someone wants to plan the next one?:rolleyes:
THEY NEED TO DO WAY INSTAIN MOTHER!

On a serious note, peoples stop backing out....
ImperceptibleNinja
Rep:
?
Yes Sorry for the confusion.

I am assuming everyone is happy making their own way to the Whey pat. If I lived near halls, I would offer to meet with people and walk in together, but to do that would probably double my journey time :o:
ImperceptibleNinja
Rep:
?
(Original post by Meteorshower)
Ugh have fallen ill! (not sleeping doesn't help) will hopefully be feeling better in the evening, but If i'm not there sorry :o:
No worries - I hope you're feeling better soon

And DeadChicken, I'm pretty sure I need to shout 'NACHOS NACHOS NACHOS' more to stop people from running away :cool:
Oxy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
No worries - I hope you're feeling better soon

And DeadChicken, I'm pretty sure I need to shout 'NACHOS NACHOS NACHOS' more to stop people from running away :cool:
So is it next week Wednesday then? :s
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (512)
37.76%
No - but I will (104)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (93)
6.86%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (647)
47.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise