Ramadan and masturbation Watch

This discussion is closed.
n0c0ntr0l
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Find some girl and get her to dry hump you. You'll have had relief without touching her properly, or having sex. Infact it's totally sin free.
Cultivated
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by V1NY)
:lolwut: How can you masturbate without your hands?
Feetjob?
Liverpool F.C.™
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i agree
but if we break fast due to masturbation then do we have to fast for an extra 60 days or is 1 day enough?
No, you MUST fast for an extra 60 days for each fast that has become void due to masturbation. Masturbation is not a necessity of yours that must be fulfilled. By masturbating you are volitionally breaking your fast, so therefore to compensate for breaking your fast intentionally is to fast for 60 days, and remember the fast/s that you make up for, cannot be counted from the compulsory fast's in the month of Ramadhan, you have to make them up some other time.
Overmars
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i use like a hard surface instead
That'll do long term damage to your ****.

Use your right hand, you muppet.
Dirac Delta Function
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Cultivated)
Feetjob?
8 inches? gtfo, you're not even 8 inches tall.
Joseph90
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Don't look at the profiles of hot TSR girls.
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Masturbation is wrong Ramadan or no Ramadan.
.phantom
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Funny how everyone assumed it was a guy and got confused about them not using their hands... my first thought was 'it's a girl, vibrator'
Liverpool F.C.™
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by littleshambles)
... And as a male human being? :curious:
It's possible, trust me. :top:
romski
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
dude move on from religion its your life, live it how you want to live it

when you are 60 you have your children your house etc the last thing you will do is look back on your life and say "i wish i followed my religion more closely"
Anonymous #3
Report 9 years ago
give ramadan up mate, at the end of the day nobody sticks to their fast. nobody can lcaim to have satisfied the exact rules of ramadan, and every single muslim knows this in their own minds, and according to their beliefs allah is all powerful and knows what they are thinking. you have just contemplated reliefing your sexual desires thus breaking your fast. for example, my friend swore yesterday, yet says he didn't break his fast. last week my muslim mate beat someone up and still acts like a valid muslim.

your all fakes to be honest. stop torturing yourself for some bull **** fairy tale and have a **** mate. by your beliefs you're still going hell. i pity you
Flying Cookie
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'll masturbate on your behalf tonight. Any better?
Cultivated
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Dirac Delta Function)
8 inches? gtfo, you're not even 8 inches tall.
The bigger, the better, the greater innit
Dreizhen
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
nothing's stopping you while you're not fasting you dolt
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I think this demonstrates how out of touch religious rules re with the modern world.
Liverpool F.C.™
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Terrorfication)
give ramadan up mate, at the end of the day nobody sticks to their fast. nobody can lcaim to have satisfied the exact rules of ramadan, and every single muslim knows this in their own minds, and according to their beliefs allah is all powerful and knows what they are thinking. you have just contemplated reliefing your sexual desires thus breaking your fast. for example, my friend swore yesterday, yet says he didn't break his fast. last week my muslim mate beat someone up and still acts like a valid muslim.

your all fakes to be honest. stop torturing yourself for some bull **** fairy tale and have a **** mate. by your beliefs you're still going hell. i pity you
EPIC ANON FAIL!
trixx
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Terrorfication)

Lol @ the Anon fail.
Mask Of Sanity
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...ith_a_Break_up
someperson
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Mask Of Sanity)
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...ith_a_Break_up
what has this got to do with anything?:confused:
Flying Cookie
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by 46664)
Masturbation is wrong Ramadan or no Ramadan.
Really? :cry:

/flicks bean shamelessly
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (512)
37.76%
No - but I will (104)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (93)
6.86%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (647)
47.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise