I saw someone famous earlier.. Watch

Blaah Blaah
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Edinburgh in Fringe season = seen dozens of famous comedians just wandering around. Bill Bailey was probably the coolest. Saw Alistair McGowan a few weeks ago.

Also once saw David Sneddon (from Fame Academy) singing on the street, before he was famous :yy:
claireythepinkfairy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I saw Zane Lowe a couple of years ago after an Arctic Monkeys gig and I also met the lead singer and the girl from Reverend and the Makers at an Oasis gig, they came into the crowd after they played to watch Oasis and were stood right it front of me and my friend.
EnthusiasticEnthusiast
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I've seen Tiger Woods, Segolene Royal(french presidential candidate), Todd Hamilton(won the British Open in 2004) giving an interview literally 5 yards away from me.

I guess that makes me famous?
Maxien78
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hahaha, i didn't know who he was either, but im not a fan of cricket so i can be forgiven.

I have seen a few famous people walking about, i used to see Steve Bull in one of my local pubs and stan collimore driving about. I see Tessa Sanderson (won gold for javelin for GB) every now and then and i drink in the same pub as her brother Eric, who is also the father of Jermaine who is a member of 4Sure who were on Xfactor (Leona's year). Also Andrew aka Drew/Dru from 4Sure is my cousin lol.

Famous people don't really intrest me much, maybe it's cus im used to seeing them about.
Matt5757
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I walked past Paul Mccartney and Heather Mills in Disneyland California.
unknownking321
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I've slept with someone famous. :ninja:
DougLTFC
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by munn)
haha you've just reminded me that my mum met Ally McCoist and Paul Lambert at Heathrow a few years ago both waiting on the same flight back as her. Anyway she went up and asked for Super Ally's autograph (who she recognised from QoS) for me and my brother, and then turned and asked Lambert "Do you play football too?".
I'm glad I wasn't there at the time. (She got his autograph too, though they were both in a crappy women's magazine so they're long gone now).

I never meet famous people though, not that it bothers me, they're just regular people no better than you or I.
Never a truer word spoken. Though it is nice to meet people who are well known and to find out they are genuinely nice people despite having money and what not.
RunWithMe
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Dawn French at Reading's Hobbycraft

Ellen DeGeneres at Chicago airport
stew1988
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by unknownking321)
I've slept with someone famous. :ninja:
Jimmy Carr wasn't all that famous back then tho..
The Procrastinator
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I served Tom Baker in WHSmith on a trainstation platform haha....is that something to shout about?
flowermaster91
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I saw Beyonce in Kilburn the other day
Laurah5498
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Fusion)
Did he make a royal apology?
He did

I should have fallen to the floor and pretended to be unconscious. I may have got tea with the Queen if I'd have done that!
Faith01
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Gordon Ramsay and someone others which I can't remember.
Turdburger
Report 9 years ago
Ive have a short chat with David Cameron.
touchofclass
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I saw Micky from Hustle at Coventry station

I actually heard his voice first, bizarrely recognised it, and turned to see it was him talking to some woman. Such dulcet tones :yep:
AndrewFromTheNorth
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I seen Jen off of big brother 9 in a restaurant in the metrocentre.
Major Spoiler
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I've spoken to Ol Drake from Evile. He's not all that famous though.

I've been winked at by Bill Kelliher from Mastodon.
Preetyk_999
Report 9 years ago
Hehe! Nasser Hussain lives in the same town as me, but I've never seen him :P

Ran into Juggy D (bhangra singer) a few weeks ago at a wedding! Meeting Sir Trevor McDonald was cool...he's adorable! He was doing a documentary on my school and I got interviewed! Yay! My friend is lucky too..she met the guy who plays Freddy from skins! Wowiee! Hehe.

I can't beat my dad though who met Pres. Ronald Reagan when he worked in the US. President had to make an overnight stop in whichever state dad was in and dad's hotel was nearby. Dad was forced to vacate his hotel room to accomodate the secret service. Apparently they have to have rooms above and below the President's suite. Dad thought he might get to meet the president by throwing a strop...which is exactly what happened hehe! Reagan gave him a cookie jar and jelly beans! Tee hee! =D
MeanMachine
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i saw Keria Knightley walking through Hyde Park with her bf
Kasphlam
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by AndrewFromTheNorth)
I seen Jen off of big brother 9 in a restaurant in the metrocentre.
You poor thing.

I've not heard of half the people on this thread, maybe I should start liking sport and watching soaps. :ninja:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (266)
38.61%
No - but I will (46)
6.68%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.4%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (326)
47.31%

Watched Threads