Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I'm done! It's so sad...
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Im all packed :smile:
Said goodbye to one of my baby brothers :frown: Not fun. But on the bright side, no nappies till Christmas :biggrin: :P
Reply 42
I'm still not packed. Gotta pack me tv back up, and last minute packiing.
Reply 43
LillieF
I'm still not packed. Gotta pack me tv back up, and last minute packiing.

What size tv are you bringing macca?
Reply 44
icn06
Get it done. The stress of making sure you've got everything at the last minute is annoying!!

I'm glad to have that all behind me now!

what you've written is true. my mum was supposed to pay for my ticket yesterday but she didn't. when it came to payng today the prices were very high. i am now trying to find other cheap flights.
Just finished the packing and loaded the car for tomorrows departure. Sleep in an empty room tonight is going to feel weird!
Reply 46
Zedd
What size tv are you bringing macca?

22 inch lg tv. I actually love him.
I only had one wee box to pack today so iv not really done much. I could of loaded the car but sod it ill do it in the morning. Hope I dont sleep in will need to do the food shop tomorrow to!
Reply 48
This is bad. I have more stuff than I came home with...haha.

OK, so, I have

Clothes
Shoes
Bedding
Shaving stuff/general face-body products
Towels
Kitchen stuff
HDTV
Xbox 360
All my cables/adaptors/chagers for various things.
A nice rug for my bedroom floor, LOL.
dSLR/Flash Unit/Compact/Memory Cards/Chargers and Reader.
Books/Paperwork/ID/Wallet
Laptop is going in my laptop rucksack with some other bits and bobs.
Guitar
DVDs - although most are now ripped to my Harddrive.

Have I forgotten anything?
Reply 49
I'll take it that's an acoustic dd?

LillieF
22 inch lg tv. I actually love him.

Hmm, I can dig it.
Reply 50
Yup, acoustic.

Woot! I'm on my way! Gosh saying bye was hartd, bro started crying :frown: even though he is visiting tomorrow XD
Reply 52
I've just left so I'll be up in ~1.5hr, wanted to leave earlier but my lift was faffing about.
Reply 53
jerzydee
what you've written is true. my mum was supposed to pay for my ticket yesterday but she didn't. when it came to payng today the prices were very high. i am now trying to find other cheap flights.

:frown: hope it worked out.
Reply 54
icn06
:frown: hope it worked out.

i managed to do it today. i got a fairly cheap ticket and a reasonable insurance :yep: :biggrin: :smile:
Happy days here. Still hasn't quite got to me yet - I think the fact that I'm surrounded by family means that I'll never quite feel totally isolated, and therefore won't feel that kind of strain. We'll see though.

Latest

Trending

Trending