The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Bleu. And I really do mean bleu. Like go and punch the cow in the side of the head on a sunny day (so it's warm) and then start eating it.
Only way to eat steak is bloody as hell!
weeeell done.. dont want to be eating no blood with germs and stuff in it..
I've not tried it 'bleu'... but out of the other options, rare is my fave :yep:
Reply 43
Very, very well done :biggrin:
Reply 44
... As with all of my meat, Well-Done. I can't eat any meat that is pink in the middle, Beef, Lamb, Anything.
Reply 45
It shouldn't have blood coming out of it :p: but be kind of pinkish :smile:
Reply 46
I've never eaten steak but i'd want it super well done. How can you eat it rare and bloody??! Yuck!
Where's the BTF option??
I'm not a fan of anything more than rare (although I would never ask for anything less than medium rare in most pub/restaurants).

I've worked in 7-8 different pubs and all the tills have had a BTF option for all the crazy people who want the leathery mains of a beautiful steak!
Reply 48
discombobulation
Where's the BTF option??
I'm not a fan of anything more than rare (although I would never ask for anything less than medium rare in most pub/restaurants).

I've worked in 7-8 different pubs and all the tills have had a BTF option for all the crazy people who want the leathery mains of a beautiful steak!

Iv never even heard of that before! Nice.. I get really annoyed when people ruin steak lol
Cmkai12
Iv never even heard of that before! Nice.. I get really annoyed when people ruin steak lol

Same!
When I used to cook them in all the places I worked, if it was well done/BTF it was just left to burn away!
Reply 50
I like at dripping with blood, bleu all the way!
Reply 51
Medium well done for me.
Medium rare
Well done!! I can't stand seeing blood in meat when eating it..

Also need chips with it :smile:
Reply 54
Medium-Rare
well done

there's something about eating meat that's still bleeding that makes me nervous.
now i'm hungry.
:frown:
Reply 57
well done!
Well done :borat:
which, for the unenlightened, =/= burnt
Reply 59
Rare!

Latest