Mum found a receipt for condoms and lube... Watch

Laertes
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I think if people are happy with what they're doing then it's their business but I'm sad that I've made my mother disappointed. What should I do?
Tell her.
Ijustdon'treallyknow
Badges: 9
Report 9 years ago
Wait a minute. You are having safe sex? Over the legal age? :zomg: Someone call the doctor.

But like seriously - tell her to mind her own business.
Peachesishere
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Oh god, mothers.
*sigh* What to do with em?
yehbabyyeh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Uh oh. I've only just realisedthat having lube as well as condoms makes it seem like I was gonna have anal. Maybe that's why she's so disgusted with me. I wasn't going to have anal, I just think lube makes things more fun. Omg.
LOL she has got you sussed
Colonel.
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Say it's on the reading list.
Syrokal
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Im so thankful i have reasonable parents
hooly16
Report 9 years ago
Haha she was angry because you wanted a iguana, and in her mind iguana = lesbian

shouldn't she be happy your buying condoms and sleeping with a man?!

tell her, if shes got a real problem with it that you'll buy the iguana and become a lesbian.
Sam656
Report 9 years ago
I left for uni a few days ago. My mum's just phoned me and said that she found a receipt in my room for condoms and lube. I'm so embarrassed and I don't know what to do. I'm 22 but my mum's very strict. She was saying that I shouldn't be sleeping with anyone because all the bfs I've had so far have been complete losers and that I was making myself dirty and that no decent guy would ever take me seriously. Also, my sister let it slip that I've been thinking of dying my hair blonde ( I haven't yet) and my mum said that with the hair and the whole condoms thing combined then I was acting like a complete slapper. I don't agree with everything she says. I think if people are happy with what they're doing then it's their business but I'm sad that I've made my mother disappointed. What should I do?
best lube for condoms is glyercin from any pharma, cheap.

Even for this anal you were planning.
ben_stretch
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
LOL at the fact you're 22. Tell her about this thread on TSR and that'll embarrass her
Cupcakee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I left for uni a few days ago. My mum's just phoned me and said that she found a receipt in my room for condoms and lube. I'm so embarrassed and I don't know what to do. I'm 22 but my mum's very strict. She was saying that I shouldn't be sleeping with anyone because all the bfs I've had so far have been complete losers and that I was making myself dirty and that no decent guy would ever take me seriously. Also, my sister let it slip that I've been thinking of dying my hair blonde ( I haven't yet) and my mum said that with the hair and the whole condoms thing combined then I was acting like a complete slapper. I don't agree with everything she says. I think if people are happy with what they're doing then it's their business but I'm sad that I've made my mother disappointed. What should I do?
Bit rude.
Also, you are 22, do what you feel it right, some Mums hate to think their kids are having sex
x y z
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Lol, I'm 20 and my mum would probably react in the same way. Well there's nothing you can do about it now. By the time you return home, she'll probably have gotten over it.
blueshoes123
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You're an adult, it's none of your mother's business whether you have sex or not and it's definitely not her business which type of sex you're having!
Goldman Jacks
Report 9 years ago
I am shocked and appaled. Only 22? I think your a bit young for that sort of thing, lady!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Thanks guys! Good advice, you're right, I need to stop caring about her!
rachelb8906
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Just ask her would she rather you came in and announced you were pregnant, as opposed to using condoms??

she should be glad that you are being safe and taking the initiative to buy condoms.

at the end of the day, youre 22, you are your own person and if your mother chooses to look down upon you because you are doing something totally normal, and being safe about it, then thats her problem and nothing you can say will change her mindset.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (571)
37.71%
No - but I will (119)
7.86%
No - I don't want to (109)
7.2%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (715)
47.23%

Watched Threads