Turn on thread page Beta

Pokemon question. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    Heh, I played through Platinum at uni when that came out. Don't sit around with your mates and play it, just do it when you're alone in your room. I can't wait either.
    Heart Gold and Soul Silver are AMAZING. I have played the Japanese versions and the gameplay is true to the originals, and the graphics are so so so good!

(There's also an item later on in the game that lets you have the old music instead of the new music :awesome:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medic1992)
    This question that some one wrote on this forum buggs me alittle. How do you work it out, do we use maths or suitable pokemon reasoning?

Anyway have a go and see what you get.

Let's say I have two bulbasaurs of opposite gender. I breed them. The male bulbasaur has a 31 IV in attack and the female bulbasaur has a 28IV. What is the probability that the offspring will have 31 IV in attack?
    http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

This.

(Original post by Dejitaru)
    Heart Gold and Soul Silver are AMAZING. I have played the Japanese versions and the gameplay is true to the originals, and the graphics are so so so good!

(There's also an item later on in the game that lets you have the old music instead of the new music :awesome:)
    Oh, jealous! I wish I spoke Japanese. We have to wait so long for the English versions.

ReputationRep:

:coma: :coma: :coma:

I still have my old crystal version from 7+ years ago with a complete pokedex 251/251, epic music :awesome: :excited:

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    none, mother and father iv's don't effect the child.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    Oh, jealous! I wish I spoke Japanese. We have to wait so long for the English versions.
    Ah, there's the catch - I don't speak it either. I know the dialogue so well from the old ones that I can play through with no hassle. It's really bad because I know what the moves are from the levels Pokémon learn them and their power/accuracy too...

(Original post by Nfixlol)
    :coma: :coma: :coma:

I still have my old crystal version from 7+ years ago with a complete pokedex 251/251, epic music :awesome: :excited:

:ninja:
    Me tooooo! :woo:
    Crystal was just droolworthy. Suicune = immense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    I'm a girl :hmpf: I haven't played/watched pokemon in years...the charmanda is anm old avatar i had on here for years, i even used to have a charmanda smilie :trigger : before someone stole it from me :hmpf:
    Awwww aren't you a sad little person... want a nice biscuit and a glass of milk?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by conversecookie)
    Awwww aren't you a sad little person... want a nice biscuit and a glass of milk?
    ...:lolwut: what?

ReputationRep:
    Ah, there's the catch - I don't speak it either. I know the dialogue so well from the old ones that I can play through with no hassle. It's really bad because I know what the moves are from the levels Pokémon learn them and their power/accuracy too...

Me tooooo! :woo:
    Crystal was just droolworthy. Suicune = immense.
    Battle tower music :love:

ReputationRep:
    i have a bacon egg and cheese bagel... suicune wins

ReputationRep:
    You have about a one in 4 chance, if one of the parents has a perfect Attack IV.

ReputationRep:
    If it is a homozygous recessive trait then 25%

???

ReputationRep:
    Jigglypuff. :girl:

C - Cannot tell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Jigglypuff. :girl:
    Jigglypuff is the biggest dark horse on Super Smash Bros. (if you've ever played it), trust me.

ReputationRep:
    Squirtle. Best. Pokemon. Ever.

ReputationRep:
    Koffing!!!

ReputationRep:
    wow, so many students like pokemon, lol.

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.