Turn on thread page Beta

Whats with all these cash for gold adverts all of a sudden? watch

ReputationRep:
    Recession = Money worries = People sell of possessions = Companies crop up offering way less than what the gold is actually worth = People are ripped off by companies that prey on financial worries.

ReputationRep:
    Give them fake gold :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Well at least the advertising companies are still doing there jobs.... if one advert can stir up so much discussion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AP.)
    If I had the balls I'd ring them up:

"Hi, I've just seen your advert, is it true that you guys have REAL lawyers?"

Oh do ittttttttt! :clap2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanielNewton)
    Great, when your not having your weekly day off strike your hunting for Gold.

Although you have to be totally stupid to put anything in one of those things they send you with GOLD!!!!! written all-over the bag! - you are just asking for it :p:
    I a not actually a postman... it was a joke lol

YOu are right.... to put gold in those bags is just like saying please steal my gold I dont want it...

ReputationRep:
    Well who wouldn't want to make a ludicrous profit from all the people who are desperate for easy cash these days? Unless of course you have morals, though those are too hard to come by these days.

ReputationRep:
    Because gold, unlike sterling, is arguably the world's most stable currency.

ReputationRep:
    Im am getting annoyed here.
    I keep getting negative reputation... I AM NOT A BLOODY POSTMAN!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    Im am getting annoyed here.
    I keep getting negative reputation... I AM NOT A BLOODY POSTMAN!!!
    Posties arent a favorite with the public at the moment.

In fact the other day I saw someone spit on a postman out of a car window and shout "F-ing get back to work you F-ing lazy B-word"

Too many strikes you see; there just taking the p*** now and delaying christmas prezzies for millions of kids gets you knowhere either.

NOW GET BACK TO WORK!

serious note: i would ask a mod to remove your comment cos' your likely to keep getting neg feedback

ReputationRep:
    Following the highly successful cash4gold campaign isn't it great to hear of the follow up to it ''islam4uk'' in which you presumably send all your unwanted Muslims abroad in an airtight envelope and in return you get your country back.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.