Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by logic123)
    well we wouldent have to spend the amount we are spending on maintenance and expansion of our universities and hospitals just to accomodagte eveyone tbh. So yeh theres your few millions saved already. Also all the benefits these immagrints seem to be given by the government will no longer be given because of the reduced immagration so as you can see, we dont need to expland as much in terms of size and resources to accomodate a larger than normal population which really this country can hold in its current economic climate cause i tell you this,==== immigration is still increasing===economy still worse=== ill let you come up with a few ideas

Immigration is not a zero sum game...

ReputationRep:
    well we would be better off without it, then us british students wouldent have to worry about competing with the rest of the world for university places in our own dam country.

ReputationRep:
    well we wouldent have to spend the amount we are spending on maintenance and expansion of our universities and hospitals just to accomodagte eveyone tbh. So yeh theres your few millions saved already. Also all the benefits these immagrints seem to be given by the government will no longer be given because of the reduced immagration so as you can see, we dont need to expland as much in terms of size and resources to accomodate a larger than normal population which really this country can hold in its current economic climate cause i tell you this,==== immigration is still increasing===economy still worse=== ill let you come up with a few ideas
    I don't think you go nearly far enough however. A penny of my taxes spent on a foreigner is a penny wasted tbh.

ReputationRep:
    well we would be better off without it, then us british students wouldent have to worry about competing with the rest of the world for university places in our own dam country.

So you would scupper the economy. Just so British students wouldn't have to compete to get into higher education?

ReputationRep:
    if you want to try reverse physchology on me then yeh @)_

ReputationRep:
    My initial prognosis was therefore correct.....

:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleshambles)
    I don't think you go nearly far enough however. A penny of my taxes spent on a foreigner is a penny wasted tbh.
    What if it is spent deporting or otherwise oppressing them?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you go nearly far enough either. There is no difference in this regard between a Briton and a foreigner - tax should be abolished entirely!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Collingwood)
    I don't think you go nearly far enough either. There is no difference in this regard between a Briton and a foreigner - tax should be abolished entirely!
    :bigsmile: I see what you did there.

(Original post by Seven_Three)
    What if it is spent deporting or otherwise oppressing them?
    Hang on let me just suppress my cognitive dissonance to a level sufficient such that I can give you an answer. It will only take a few hours.

ReputationRep:
    Lol!

ReputationRep:
    :bigsmile: I see what you did there.
    ...do you think I'm not serious?

(Original post by Alasdair)
    No chance of that getting past the Mods. Join the PCP, I'm sure they'll take you, they're full of fascist scum.
    Oh that comment is riddled with inaccuracy and invadility. The expression, "you're talking out of your arse" or "you're talking verbal diheoria" would be suitable to you in this matter.

ReputationRep:
    You'd better spend that penny trying to learn the basics of the economy.

ReputationRep:
    logic123, mein fuhrer, can i wear one of slick ass uniforms and call myself Goebbels?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    There is no way on earth I would ever consider supporting an application for a party based on the ideals and aims of one of the worst atrocities of mankind in the modern era.

(Original post by Don_Scott)
    Patriotic Conservative Party.

We are a traditionalist conservative party and abhor Nazism as it is a culturally destructive force.

Don't listen to characters like Alasdair, BTW. He has no idea what fascism or Nazism are.
    It's amazing what a modern history and political philosophy course can do for your understanding of these things Don - I'd suggest you try it, if anywhere'll take you.

(Original post by abucha3)
    Oh that comment is riddled with inaccuracy and invadility. The expression, "you're talking out of your arse" or "you're talking verbal diheoria" would be suitable to you in this matter.
    Let's de-construct it shall we?

"No chance of that getting past the Mods." - Well, that bits true.

"Join the PCP," - his policies are pretty much the same as yours, and lots of other people have seen the link.

"I'm sure they'll take you," - you're already made up of every far-rightist in the house, why wouldn't you take this dude?

"they're full of fascist scum." - 7_3 is an out and out Nazi, Kickflip is a ethno-nationalist, Don's a nutty authoritarian Christian fundamentalist a la. I think fascist pretty much covers it.

Pwned, I feel.

(Original post by Magnum Opus)
    There is no way on earth I would ever consider supporting an application for a party based on the ideals and aims of one of the worst atrocities of mankind in the modern era.
    ...not to mention, it could quite probably be illegal in a number of countries.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frieza)
    You'd better spend that penny trying to learn the basics of the economy.
    Nah, you can have it, it can go towards an A Level course in Figuring Out When People Are Taking The Piss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Collingwood)
    ...do you think I'm not serious?
    Er no Collingwood, of course I know you're serious. I can still see what you did there.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 23, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.