Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeester)
    I was going to do the 40 days 40 nights thing, failed, got too many boners in class.

control the senses mate,
    Ive been negged so many times for trying to make people better people, but it seems all they want is alcohol,sex and money.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baba_moon)
    let me put it this way, being driven by sex makes you an animal. Animals are stupid, they don't realize that the world is an illusion, they pay for their sins.
    who says enjoying sex means you're driven by it?
    fulfilling desires makes people happy, and without happiness life is a pile of crap. I love being an animal, a randy ******* animal.

ReputationRep:
    that sounds so wrong, tbh would you rather have sex your whole life than be one with god, honestly tell me
    first option sounds fantastic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    who says enjoying sex means you're driven by it?
    fulfilling desires makes people happy, and without happiness life is a pile of crap. I love being an animal, a randy ******* animal.
    sex is an animalistic drive, admit it.
    fulfilling desires gives temporary pleasure, but with it comes pain. Desire is like a bonfire, always asking for more fuel, this will lead to pain in the long term when you don't get something you want. Life is about giving and making the world better, lose the ego.

Someone said to me: "I want peace", I said remove "I" your ego and "want" your desire, and all you are left with is peace

ReputationRep:
    it goes plant<animal<human

do not degrade yourself to the state of an animal, have the higher mind
    You crazy Hindu

ReputationRep:
    20 years, nearly 21 now. Not a deliberate thing though, I'm just sad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Syrokal)
    You crazy Hindu
    its called not being a selfish ******* only after sex and money and his own precious ego

and im not hindu, I believe in islam, christianity, buddhism, sikhism and judaism.

ReputationRep:
    sex is an animalistic drive, admit it.
    fulfilling desires gives temporary pleasure, but with it comes pain. Desire is like a bonfire, always asking for more fuel, this will lead to pain in the long term when you don't get something you want. Life is about giving and making the world better, lose the ego.

Someone said to me: "I want peace", I said remove "I" your ego and "want" your desire, and all you are left with is peace
    That was what he JUST. DID.

I really fail to see your point here. And you believe in, what, four different religions? They're not so keen on that, you know. What with each one thinking that they're right and everything.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    its called not being a selfish ******* only after sex and money and his own precious ego

and im not hindu, I believe in islam, christianity, buddhism, sikhism and judaism.
    What did Hinduism do to you? Is it because they believe trolls cannot achieve a higher state of being?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snoogy)
    What did Hinduism do to you? Is it because they believe trolls cannot acheive a higher state of being?
    nothing, made me a stronger person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missimpossible)
    That was what he JUST. DID.

I really fail to see your point here. And you believe in, what, four different religions? They're not so keen on that, you know. What with each one thinking that they're right and everything.
    all religions branch from the ultimate brahma, religions are needed to spark conflicts and eventually end the world through destruction as humans become more and more selfish.
    We are in the age of destruction, remember that

ReputationRep:
    would you rather have sex your whole life than be one with god, honestly tell me
    Define be one with. Because I think Megan Fox is somewhat of a goddess.

ReputationRep:

There is almost a 100% you are destined for a very unpleasent end.

May i remind you the worship of False Idols is a massive "no" in three of those five, and two of them are strongly against Attributing false aspects to the Lord.

Despite the moral aptitude of your life, the way you have structured your spirituality will ensure your failure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyspacemonkey)
    Define be with. Because I think Megan Fox is somewhat of a goddess.
    god made your megan fox man, he programmed your desires, he sent people out to tell the truth, he sent out liars, for ***** sake at least be less selfish and help others

ReputationRep:
    I'm a twenty year old male muslim. And I haven't had sex, or tried any sexualy perverted activity like masterbating since the day I was born.

Its a sin and I would rather wait until i'm married, and then I can have sex with my wife as much as I want.

ReputationRep:
    love is good, lust is not

most people have sex for lust not love, you get me
    Many, but not all...and not neerly as many as you think.

You would be wise not to push perceived failings onto people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Syrokal)
    Many, but not all...and not neerly as many as you think.

You would be wise not to push perceived failings onto people.
    at least 95% mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mission Kashmir)
    I'm a twenty year old male muslim. And I haven't had sex, or tried any sexualy perverted activity like masterbating since the day I was born.

Its a sin and I would rather wait until i'm married, and then I can have sex with my wife as much as I want.
    do it before your balls explode!

ReputationRep:
    at least 95% mate
    and where did you obtain this statistic, I believe I saw something similar on a paper on "Absolute Nonsense"

So you say, 95% of all sexual activity is performed out of a loving relationship or Marriage?

Because i call massive , bull on that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uktom91)
    do it before your balls explode!
    very funny

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 14, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.