Do we have to live normal, boring lives? Watch

Rogerio134
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Its like that song isnt it.....you can do whatever you like!
Ignoramus
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Be anything you want - but never be boring.
neomilan
Badges: 15
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by lovely_me)
Hey! Sorry if I offended anyone by talking about 'average life' lol - when I was talking about money I meant I don't want money for the sake of it like many do.
I know some of you were critical about moving to America but I thought that would encompass my 'experiening different cultures' thing. You're right though I would have to take into mind the huge difference in university payments.
It's very illogical but just something I am madly passionate about. Thankyou for answering anyway
i've thought about this too, i definitely want to go travelling but not to the regular places, i wanna see places people dont go to
obviously so many are unsafe, but thats the thrilll!

hopefully i'll do this after university

but money is always an issue, i've never had a load of money waiting for me and so i gotta work aswell.... thats the only constraint to leading a "not normal" life...

(Original post by Ignoramus)
Be anything you want - but never be boring.
:yes:
rajandkwameali
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I guess the OP makes a good point. The only reason we have jobs now is just because. it's just how our economy is at the present time.

If they could devise a way that we could live our lives doing what we want to do, and still having a means to support ourselves, why not? :yes:
edd360
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I plan to move to the USA as soon as I can. I just love their culture and lifestyle. If all goes to plan I shall be spending next year (my second year of university) in North Carolina at the university. Within 5 years of graduating (hopefully ASAP) I want to move to California, may san diego or something. Although obviously it would be nice to be rich, it is not important. I just want to live in a nice place, not necessarily big. I also wouldn't mind living anywhere sunny in America, Georgia or somewhere would do me (but preferably California). I want to start a life there and settle down there. TBH the thought of living in England when I'm older depresses me.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (169)
18.61%
No (553)
60.9%
Not really bothered about them (186)
20.48%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise