this guy.. i'm so confused.. guys? (or knowledgeable girls?) Watch

fourdigit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by arabie)
ok so i'm pretty certain about a month or two ago he liked me.. we're friends btw. i could go on but yeah, that's that :p:

i'm not sure if he sensed i wasn't interested or went off me, but he hasn't been as forward for a few weeks. he'll still say hi and sit by me in lectures if there's space.. but that's just what friends do?

except.. here's the thing, there's SOMETHING there. and i don't know whether to assume it's attraction/he likes me or if it's something else? but there's something between us i don't have with other boys? wtf is it? there's almost a sense of lingering awkwardness/something not pinpointable (i'm making up words now i realise, but bear with me - it's driving me kinda crazy )

i don't think he likes me anymore yet i still sense he's awkward sometimes? but WHY? it offends me! why be awkward around me? he has a very cool and calm exterior though.. very laid back with a dry sense of humour, so i can't imagine he gets nervous..? also, he's a bit more talkative online than in person (ie he opens up more) which is indicative of a shy personality but he's not even shy. he's such an enigma, my oh MY.

suggestions pls? i'm so confused, i don't want it to be this way - i want us to be comfortable with each other and talk to each other with ease whenever we want! not all these rules.. but we're not close enough for me to just demand he returns to normality and stop being funny (which i would do with any other friend) - he'd just stare at me and avoid me for life.

i don't really know what i want you guys to say, just opinions/suggestions? :proud: i'm sorry it's so long, i tried to keep it as brief as possible

Best way to find out is going for the dive, we all hate rejections, we know it, it hurts but if there somethings about him bugging you, you want to find out? It can be a good thing or bad thing thats bugging you. Love is blind.
marijuanahero
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Sophia_And_Me)
oh typical. yeah you should play an "eye-game" till he gets it right and makes a move!:yep:

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh my god, I love you! I can't believe you're a woman!

(You're blatantly some fat chimp called Dave from Wolverhampton who w*nks more than he washes, but I'll live and hope)
HARRY PUTAH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
ok so i'm pretty certain about a month or two ago he liked me.. we're friends btw. i could go on but yeah, that's that :p:
Yup he liked you but...

i'm not sure if he sensed i wasn't interested or went off me, but he hasn't been as forward for a few weeks. he'll still say hi and sit by me in lectures if there's space.. but that's just what friends do?
You either didn't do enough to hint at him that there could be some development of sorts that would lead to a date and maybe more or he is just not taking the hints.

Now most men do not see these signs unless they pay special attention and know what to look for but then again, you could be terrible at hinting such things so he has no hope at all.

i don't think he likes me anymore yet i still sense he's awkward sometimes? but WHY? it offends me! why be awkward around me? he has a very cool and calm exterior though.. very laid back with a dry sense of humour, so i can't imagine he gets nervous..? also, he's a bit more talkative online than in person (ie he opens up more) which is indicative of a shy personality but he's not even shy. he's such an enigma, my oh MY.
He probably thinks you're playing games and he doesn't want that, not many guys like games, I ******* hate it and move on so you have an opportunity to move here.

So you either ask him to grab a drink with you or do soemthing else that you girlies do that you want guys to get to like you and no that doesn't mean blow him straight off the bat.
Sophia_And_Me
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by marijuanahero)
THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh my god, I love you! I can't believe you're a woman!

(You're blatantly some fat chimp called Dave from Wolverhampton who w*nks more than he washes, but I'll live and hope)
No,I am not really! hahahaha
big-boss-91
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
knows something? :nooo: doubt that though, the things to know about me are only known by 2 people at uni really and i'm 10000% sure they haven't said anything

as for liking me, i know that seems the obvious one but i'd feel it i think. i just don't have the same feeling i did when i was pretty sure he liked me, ya know?

i keep throwing back these suggestions in all your faces lol i'm sorry.. i did tell you he was an enigma though
enigma or not, he likes you then, unless your friends blabbed something without you knowing? :holmes:
bensteinert
Badges: 0
Report 8 years ago
ask him. be straight up about it. no use beating about the bush, if he likes you he'll say
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
39.05%
No - but I will (46)
6.8%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.54%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (315)
46.6%

Watched Threads