(Original post by Mick.w)
1. You do realise you were 5 when labour came into power. Do you actually remember jack **** about how the country was back then?
2. Dose one of your parents own a 4x4?
3. higher education under conservatives is going to be made only available to the rich and already successful and they’re not going to waste a penny fixing the current education system because guess what? Kids don’t vote.
My area is quite a desirable one to live in. back when john major was in charge there was a bad heroin problem here.
It’s naive for them to plan on a society where the working classes are satisfied with living in poor housing and working long hours for low pay
If you think crime is bad now? Just wait and see. For the most of it if you’re middle class then you'll be fine. Just make sure you drive everywhere and invest in a good security system.
1. It's called research and I grew up in it so yes it's quite memorable thanks...
2. No neither do but did one of your parents teach you to spell?
3. Below: Straight from the Conservative Manifesto which you obviously haven't bothered reading ...Get your head out of The Sun and actually read something worthwhile
So the Conservatives will:
Restore discipline and order to the classroom . We will give teachers the tools and powers they need to keep order in the classroom. We will abolish the legal requirement of 24 hours’ notice for detentions; reform the exclusion process; and give headteachers the power to ban, search for, and confiscate any items they think may cause violence or disruption.
Raise the status of the teaching profession. Move to a high quality system of teacher recruitment and training by raising entry requirements, expanding Teach First and incentivising top maths and science graduates.
Raise standards. We will take urgent action to reverse the decline in standards. We will reform the National Curriculum, remove political interference from GCSEs and A-levels, and allow state schools to do the same high quality exams as private schools. We will replace Key Stage 1 Sats with a simple reading test, reform Key Stage 2 Sats, and make Ofsted report on schools’ setting policies and reading schemes.
Create a new generation of independently run state schools. We will make it much easier for educational charities, groups of parents and teachers, cooperatives and others to start new Academies (independent, non-selective state schools). We will move to a national per pupil funding system, so that new schools get paid if they attract pupils, with extra funding for the poorest pupils (a pupil premium).
A Conservative government will give every child the kind of education that is currently available only to the well-off: safe classrooms, talented and specialist teachers, access to the best curriculum and exams, and smaller schools with smaller classes and teachers who know the children’s names.
Maybe the 'lower classes' (you didn't say working class, not sure if you know the difference but I'm talking about the lower class) should get off their lazy arses and stop sponging off the government.