Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Nope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numberone-outkast)
    The question that you should be asking is, has anyone ever tried to make a sex toy.
    :ninja:

Unfortunately, nobody wanted my hand-made-on-a-lathe-aluminium-dildo

Whoever I suggested it to said it would be cold and uncomfortable.

A polymeric one is in the works...This could become a good business! Who wants free toys to test for me? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I do not but I have been looking on websites to see which I'd fancy buying for the first time ever :mmm: I've never had the need for one because I've had the real thing... I'm more tempted by the clit stimulators though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkWhite)
    She prefers the term "girlfriend" :nothing:
    I knew someone was going to say this!

And to answer the question, no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thejonsmith)
    My most used sex toy is my right hand. Sometimes, for a treat, I use my left hand.
    You can't do it left handed, that's just wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkWhite)
    She prefers the term "girlfriend" :nothing:

The feminist in me should have been totally discusted at this...

But actually I found it really funny :ninja:

No, but I'd like to get one in the (near) future :awesome:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Do hookers count?

ReputationRep:
    Halfrauds screw driver to stimulate prostate and ejaculation.

Not, but I do know who does this :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo)
    2 one is a clitoritis stimulator and the other is a dildo both pink. I would go anon but I don't want to get warned againhttp://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...milies/dry.gif
    haha I take it you got warned for misusing anon? lol you wrote the same thing yesterday

(Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    haha I take it you got warned for misusing anon? lol you wrote the same thing yesterday
    :yep: The mods have it in for me :mad: even when I do this :o: without riting anything they say I'm spamming yet others do the same thing and don't get warned. There's obviously favoritism going on . One of them just negged me :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by da0t)
    You can't do it left handed, that's just wrong.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like the idea of using some pink sparkly thing on myself that has gone down an assembly line and been felt up by third world labourers before being inserted into my vagina.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NightWatch)
    I have. :laugh:
    Silver Bullet. Although it's faulty so i'm gonna have to buy a new one soon. Eats batteries like a mo' fo' >.>
    ditto :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I've got a warehouse full :P

Its not a case of replacing a guy with a sex toy, it's more a case of adding variety and increasing pleasure

ReputationRep:
    I have two vibrators, a Rampant Rabbit and a couple of butt plugs.

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    I used too but I lost it...
    No ides how :erm:
    It was one of those bullet vibraters for you clit, I might get anotherr one soon.

ReputationRep:
    No.
    I know someone who owns a fleshlight though and he told us he puts it in the dishwasher when it gets too "dirty". Gross.

ReputationRep:
    Nope.

I kind of want one though. Too skint/scared to buy one though. And my mum tends to nosey about my room, don't want her finding it!

How exactly do people use them with their partner? Or is that not allowed to be spoken about on here?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 2, 2010
Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.