This discussion is closed.
bballer4life
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by The Guardian)
you're an idiot.

i don't find black women attractive at all, and trust me its not a "lie".

beyonce is buff, but shes not exactly black is she.

this is just a ridiculous question for you to ask, with no evidence or anything to support it. sort yourself out.

:facepalm:
phen
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dont finish that statemen)
Its no secret that white men have been attracted to black women for years, even to the point of forcing sexual acts. Why do white men pretend not to know this to be fact? Further why do we claim not to be attracted to beautiful black women because they are "ghetto, loud mouthed, lazy and sexually promiscuous"? Surely, we can't deny women like Beyonce, Halle Berry, First lady Obama and Gabrielle Union are sexy. And Im sure everyone understands that most black women are nothing like the the images cast in mass media so why do we continue to pretend? Is it because you have never meet or interacted with any black women and are basing your reasons on stereotypes? What are your thoughts?
[email protected] being in that list.

edit:
I'm pretty sure this is just a really boring troll btw.. when I look at OPs replies, I see things that no serious person would do. For example, "don't pull numbers out of a hat like that. White men rape way more than black men!". That's just silly. Not only that, but the entire topic itself is ridiculous.
Mr_Spoof
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Generally I'm not attracted to them.
No lie.
MJlover
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
you're an idiot.

i don't find black women attractive at all, and trust me its not a "lie".

beyonce is buff, but shes not exactly black is she.

this is just a ridiculous question for you to ask, with no evidence or anything to support it. sort yourself out.
Beyonce is black :lolwut:
MJlover
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
tbh OP, I think this is just an issue in the UK, not America.
dont finish that statemen
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by phen)
[email protected] being in that list.

edit:
I'm pretty sure this is just a really boring troll btw.. when I look at OPs replies, I see things that no serious person would do. For example, "don't pull numbers out of a hat like that. White men rape way more than black men!". That's just silly. Not only that, but the entire topic itself is ridiculous.
I suggest you re-read the post. A user made a statement that "black men rape about 10,000 white women in American each year", as a white male I informed the user that is NOT correct. In fact stats will show that white men rape more than black men in the US obviously because we are the majority. So yes if you are proving a point you would say that. :facepalm:
Mahyor
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Southwesttwo)
''Amnesty International's study was carried out in 2005 and 2006, drawing on victim interviews, questionnaires submitted to law enforcement officials such as police and prosecutors, and numerous reports. More than 86 percent of rapes against Native American women are carried out by non-native men, most of them white, according to the Justice Department.''
Once again, that does not mean that most native American women are raped by white men.

Perhaps, for example, the majority of the 86 per cent of rapes committed by non-white men against native American woman were carried out by white men. This would mean that most of the 86 per cent of non-whites who rape native Americans are white; however, it does not necessarily mean that most of the rapes carried out against native-American women are by white men.
cactus_c
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Surely, we can't deny women like Beyonce, Halle Berry, First lady Obama and Gabrielle Union are sexy.
hahaha wtf
Mahyor
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by MJlover)
tbh OP, I think this is just an issue in the UK, not America.
Elaborate with evidence please.
The Guardian
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi)
I don't know where this whole "Beyonce is not really black myth" has come from. Her dad is fully black and her mum is Creole (black, French and Native American ancestry). All these people who claim she is not black because she is light skinned have clearly come into contact with very few "black" people in their life. Sayin Beyonce is not black is like saying Malcolm X is not black, its just stupid
i think you misunderstood. i did not say beyonce's parents were hardly black now did i?

this discussion is about white men being attracted to black women. BLACK women. in terms of appreance (regardless of her irrelevant parents), beyonce does not look 100% black (even if she is), so in terms of relevance to the thread about black women, the fact that she is lighter IMO would exclude her from this.

we are not talking about whether or not white men are attracted are to black womens older generations, simply the appearance of black women, and beyonce doesn't APPEAR to be one.

so hush.
The TSR Star.
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i think you misunderstood. i did not say beyonce's parents were hardly black now did i?

this discussion is about white men being attracted to black women. BLACK women. in terms of appreance (regardless of her irrelevant parents), beyonce does not look 100% black (even if she is), so in terms of relevance to the thread about black women, the fact that she is lighter IMO would exclude her from this.

we are not talking about whether or not white men are attracted are to black womens older generations, simply the appearance of black women, and beyonce doesn't APPEAR to be one.

so hush.
You're a ******* idiot. NOT ALL BLACK WOMEN ARE DARK SKINNED WITH "FLAT" NOSES AND NAPPY HAIR. There are light skinned black women. There are black women with naturally long curly hair (except beyonce). There are black women with "european" features. You ignorant ****.
MJlover
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Mahyor)
Elaborate with evidence please.
Lol, you think there is gonna be stats on this?

It just seems to me in America, with its mny female black superstars, that black beauty seems to be more appreciated and noted.

Diana Ross , Tina Turner and Tyra Banks back in the day and Rihanna now. They are all renowned for their beauty in the US.

In England, no-one cares cos black people are an invisible minority in the media, unlike america.
dont finish that statemen
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago

we are not talking about whether or not white men are attracted are to black womens older generations, simply the appearance of black women, and beyonce does APPEAR to be one.

so hush.
Again your proving my point people that make this claim have never really interacted with or meet alot of black women. Black women LIKE any other race of women come in all types of shades and appearances so to state "you are not attracted black women" is crazy because they don't fit into on box. Many black American women are of lighter skin and have body shapes like Beyonce and other sexy black women and many do not.To make such a blanket statement is foolish.
MJlover
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

so hush.
:facepalm:
Its like saying Cheryl Cole can't be classed as white cos she has a tan and dark hair. Again, :facepalm:
couture_kid
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

so hush.
Beyonce is black. Get over it. Black people come in all different shades and have different features. You need to get out more!
cucumber sandwich
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
How can anyone find Michelle Obama attractve? She looks like a drag queen
Capiche
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
See comments like this make me think your either racist or extremely sheltered. To claim you not attracted to any black woman at all if crazy. You haven't meet all of the black female population and probably never interacted with them so say your not attracted to them is like claiming you don't like food you have yet to try. I use to be the same way but after meeting black women and interacting with them I found I was very wrong.
Just because you're not attracted to someone of a different race it doesnt make you racist unless you completely hate them for their race

Personally I don't find black men attractive, just as I don't find really pale people attractive - it's just a matter of preference - I prefer guys who have a tanned skin tone
Volkisch
Report 8 years ago
But if you dig a bit deeper and look at the history of America you will find many slave masters raped African slaves, explaining why many African Americans have white blood and are often lighter than Africans. 10,000 white women raped by black men??? I suggest you check you sources or stop pulling numbers out f a hat. White men are the leading in rape in the US as much as it shames me to say it, it is true.
In the United States in 2005, 37,460 white females were sexually assaulted or raped by a black man, while between zero and ten black females were sexually assaulted or raped by a white man.

What this means is that every day in the United States, over one hundred white women are raped or sexually assaulted by a black man.
http://97.74.65.51/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=26368

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=766
CherryCherryBoomBoom
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Sorry, I wasn't gonna say anything, but :yawn:. This topic is getting so boring now, why always bring it up? We all know by now that some white men are attracted to black women, and some are not. It doesn't always have to be racism, most of the time it's just preferences, like how I'm not attracted to fat men, or body builder types. Most people are mainly attracted to their own race anyway. Why can't people just accept all this and move on? There's more issues in the world to be worried about, than why not all white men fancy black women. And I'm a black woman saying all this too. :rolleyes:
Pheonixx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Southwesttwo)
''Amnesty International's study was carried out in 2005 and 2006, drawing on victim interviews, questionnaires submitted to law enforcement officials such as police and prosecutors, and numerous reports. More than 86 percent of rapes against Native American women are carried out by non-native men, most of them white, according to the Justice Department.''

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...042502778.html
lol

Please learn how to use stats before you try to use them. More rapes were committed by white males than native males because there are far far far far far far more white males in the USA than natives.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1623)
79.13%
Leave (428)
20.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise