How did you find your sex buddy? Watch

zjs
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by tropical-twist3)
but you wouldn't necessarily see them every time you want sex, that would be too coupley...you might as well be joint at the hip and married.

Yeah but I mean, that can happen without sex altogether can't it?
It's not necessarily every time you want sex, just that if you have a higher drive, it's likely to be more often.

That's true, but if it happens without sex, you haven't done something to "lead someone on". If they develop feelings when it's a casual, sex based, relationship it makes things more complicated as they start to find it hard to separate the sex from their feelings. If it just happens - that they develop feelings for you - it's easier to say you don't reciprocate those feelings without hurting them.
tropical-twist3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by thejonsmith)
It's not necessarily every time you want sex, just that if you have a higher drive, it's likely to be more often.

That's true, but if it happens without sex, you haven't done something to "lead someone on". If they develop feelings when it's a casual, sex based, relationship it makes things more complicated as they start to find it hard to separate the sex from their feelings. If it just happens - that they develop feelings for you - it's easier to say you don't reciprocate those feelings without hurting them.
Yeah I know what you mean, I can see how it gets tricky. Such is life. But I think in the OP's case she wanted someone she can trust and who respects her and stuff, I think it might be easier to find that within one of her male friends...maybe one of her male friends she isn't as close with. Otherwise it's a case of her starting a flirty friendship and making sexual activity a part of it fairly soon before he becomes another friendship she doesn't want to jeopardize :dontknow:
katebushfan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I've never had a 'sex buddy' before, nor would I want/ look for one. But I have been in a situation before that's similar. It was with someone I was previously in a relationship with, and we broke up yet continued to sleep together. I wouldn't pick someone random up though, kinda gross.
Amandeep_Psych07
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I don't understand the lack of respect? Surely everyone knows sex is basic human need, like food and water. Would you disrespect me if I asked you for that?

If 2 people mutually agree to have sex with each other but not form feelings of love, then why does that equate to no respect?
Teofilo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
But I think in the OP's case she wanted someone she can trust and who respects her and stuff, I think it might be easier to find that within one of her male friends...maybe one of her male friends she isn't as close with.
Surely the ideal person in that case is someone that you already know and trust (and find fit...) but also know you don't actually fancy. Not easy to come by usually though...

Or do people think that just by enjoying sex you are more likely to fall for someone? Not a view I would agree with (or at least not in my experience).
Brince
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
[QUOTE=Anonymous]
I would like to find someone to have sex with regularly without a relationship.

Me. I suppose. :confused: But, I live far away pff nvm.
Varciani
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
My local church.
GoldenTriangle
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Amandeep_Psych07)
I don't understand the lack of respect? Surely everyone knows sex is basic human need, like food and water.
You will eventually die without food and water. You will not die without sex. Sex is not a "basic human need" on the same level as food, water and oxygen.

And before you say that sex is required for the survival of the human race, don't you use contraception to prevent pregnancy?
zjs
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yeah I know what you mean, I can see how it gets tricky. Such is life. But I think in the OP's case she wanted someone she can trust and who respects her and stuff, I think it might be easier to find that within one of her male friends...maybe one of her male friends she isn't as close with. Otherwise it's a case of her starting a flirty friendship and making sexual activity a part of it fairly soon before he becomes another friendship she doesn't want to jeopardize :dontknow:
I suppose starting up a casual thing with a friend ensures you're both a little more comfortable, but it might still not lead to them "respecting" her as such. Plus, if it were to happen, I can imagine it echoing round the friend circle as well.
spider164
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
ugh gross,
Trouser Snake
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Go on a dating website, such as plenty of fish and find someone in your area who is looking for the same. Simples.
~Kat~
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by GoldenTriangle)
You will eventually die without food and water. You will not die without sex. Sex is not a "basic human need" on the same level as food, water and oxygen.
:no:
Anonymous #4
Report 8 years ago
The thought of having **** buddies makes me wanna puke.
People have no self respect these days and no respect for sex.
Lell
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Well each to their own but you talk about sex like it's some sacred thing. It's not, it's a natural act, of course people are going to want it.

I personally see nothing wrong with it as long as it's not hurting anybody and people use protection...if I have an f-buddy it's because I'm not wanting to commit to a relationship but would like some sexual satisfaction...what's the problem?
polaroid13
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Has anyone said via TSR yet?
tropical-twist3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by polaroid13)
Are you offering? :flutter:
I Love Dog
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Just meet someone at a club, have a one night stand, and since they're obviously up for no strings attached sex, ask them if they'd like to make it a regular thing.

Being at a pub/club doesn't make someone "sleazy". Going out to pubs and clubs is something that normal, socially active people do.
mikeylfc1989
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by polaroid13)
Your search is over OP ^^^
Antimatter
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Actually, TSR. :ahee:
mikeylfc1989
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What do you mean by that?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (101)
19.69%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (209)
40.74%
Nope, not that interesting (203)
39.57%

Watched Threads