Do you know what is worse than guys wearing skinny jeans...? Watch

BabaBooeyBabaBooey
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Discudvayne)
I think they're both very gay, but thinking about it, I'd rather a guy who wears skinny jeans kept wearing them, so that hopefully the constant pushing up of the testicles and general constriction of that area makes him sterile, and he thus couldn't reproduce.
That's a good point, well said.
fox_the_fix
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Girls who are fat.
member159703
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by BabaBooeyBabaBooey)
Which is gayer? Wearing a dress and letting your penis hang low, or wearing jeans so tight it pushes your balls into your body making it seem like you don't have one?
Clearly never worn skinny jeans then. They dont squash your balls into your body. Nor do they make you sterile.
Sir_Vile_Minds
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I've only come to realise that the real reason guys wear skinnies is to try and gain a lunchbox. However, this rarely works and it only helps to show their lack of a winky.
fox_the_fix
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by rorydaredking)
Clearly never worn skinny jeans then. They dont squash your balls into your body. Nor do they make you sterile.
Clearly you have a small ****.
member159703
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by fox_the_fix)
Clearly you have a small ****.
Tbh I dont. But the internet is not for **** measuring. Seriously skinny jeans do not make your **** go inside your body. But its pretty uncomfortable if you get a boner tbh.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (145)
45.74%
Pro-humanity (172)
54.26%

Watched Threads