Turn on thread page Beta

Justing Beiber is now a rapper watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Some kids were playing Justin Beiber on the back of the bus.
    THE BACK OF THE BUS IS NO PLACE FOR JUSTIN BEIBEIR.
    What has happened to the world?

ReputationRep:
    im gonna get so much stick for saying this but u gotta love justin beiber! he's just so talented. he can sing, he writes his own music, he can MC, he plays the guitar, piano and drums. he's so adorable! his songs are catchy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlisquigs)
    HAHAHA this made me crack up. I yelled that at my sis the other day during a stressful drive - 13 year olds can't give directions and she was playing his 'album' in the car.
    Her response? "I'm gon' tell you one time - it's always time for Justin Bieber" :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Lol, he tries too hard - mentioning girls every second. give up mate; we all know you're gay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hali0112)
    he writes his own music,
    he doesn't

Good God, I watched one minute of it before I started getting a tingling sensation in my back.

There's only one Westwood vid that matters, bro.

ReputationRep:
    he's giving me a headache.. as if I dont get a dose of that from my sister already.. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    lol tim westwood kills me, justin beiber is just a kid doing his thing he's getting paid stupid amount of money singing with a voice which isnt that good, but so what let him make his cash and lets just carry on with our stuff.

Stop hating its bad for your health

ReputationRep:
    I am very confused by the "now" in the thread title.

We already knew he was a badass.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else think the OP was saying Justin Beilber is now a rapist? Would have been a lot more interesting, am slightly disappointed

ReputationRep:
    Epic fail!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iammealrightpee24k)
    :shock: ... HOLLAND DUDE!!! :jumphug: aloha! Aww come one he's only small bless him. However if he continues to spew such trash and associate with Weswtood I may just go off him.
    Algerian girl! :hugs: - And I dont care how small he is :p: - I dislike the dude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muffin.)
    Did anyone else think the OP was saying Justin Beilber is now a rapist? Would have been a lot more interesting, am slightly disappointed
    I know right, nothing more exciting than a good ol' rape story!!
    (Yeah, I did actually read it as that too tbh :rolleyes:)

ReputationRep:
    i hate Tim Westwood

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by win2kpro)
    Algerian girl! :hugs: - And I dont care how small he is :p: - I dislike the dude.
    Aww thanks for the rep, you got me out of the red :p: seems i'm a little too controversial for some :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    As much as I hate him as the next person it honestly wasn't that bad.

ReputationRep:
    He's so fly o_O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ben77mc)
    he doesn't
    for his second album he has cowrote all of the tracks including: baby, never let you go, and eenie minie. for his first album he co wrote four out of the nine tracks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlisquigs)
    is it a london bus?

he's just trying to be cool... but he failed so badly... rap or pop i still wanna ***** slap him for his annoying music.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.