found secret conversations and explicit fotos of my boyfriend's ex...help! Watch

seniorlekedo
Badges: 0
Report 8 years ago
lol! you both wrong for looking each others private stuffs.. ^_^
Ariaxi89
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
ROFLMAO @thejonsmith and @ v-zero. don't bother replying to a post if you can't be bothered to read it just because it doesn't have paragraphs. I'm just sayin'
Tsukuyomi
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Take revenge!!!.
Upload yours on here. :perv:
jonnyboii
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by not-another-number)
Send the pics to me.
LOOL truss i was thinking the same
linkdapink
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I didn't read all the posts, but if you didn't spy, you would be carrying on with blissfull ignorance of your boyfriends disloyalty. If I were in your situation, I would dump the guy. I wouldn't be able to stand it knowing how he is with this girl.

In fact, an "old flame" was texting me explicitly last night, knowing full well I have a boyfriend and he has a girlfriend. I ignored the explicit parts and just chatted about friends (he's from 6th form), but he still persisted. It's wrong to be like that with someone. Just dump him.
xmemebabesx
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Ariaxi89)
seems that everyone's saying 'you shouldn't have spied, bad girl' but how many times did i catch him spying on my laptop and checking my diaries and going through my stuff! im sorry, but this is the one time i find dirt on him, and he denies everything, saying he 'can't remember'...yeah right.
dump him or smtn
have a prper word with him tellin him how u feel and u cnt trust him...n if u still tnk hes the same hidin tngs away n ****, then dump him, trust me u cud do so much better if hes treatin u lyk tht
Anonymous #2
Report 8 years ago
its hardly that big a deal that she spied on his computer, she already said that wasnt her intention but that curiosity got the better of her.

and anyways she obviously had a reason for doing it, im sorry but like if i were in your position i would have prob done it, plus you caught him being openly flirty with his ex i mean those were very suggestive comments and tbh if the guys getting on like this it seems to me that he doesnt respect you that much. imagine if it was the other way around and he caught you saying things like that to your ex, im sure he wouldve been raging
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Reue)
You played with fire and got burnt.

shame on your for spying.
This, but at the same time I'd just make my excuses and get away from him. He clearly doesn't think too much of you if he still talks to his ex like this.
Reue
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by vilage_idoit)
Hahahaha quite the blunt and funny individual today. Worthy of a rep as long as you keep them coming!
I think you'll find I am blunt everyday.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1607)
79.12%
Leave (424)
20.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise