Turn on thread page Beta

If you could change something about your body, what would it be? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'd quite like to be a bit thinner :/ with smaller boobs, I'd like to be able to buy bras from primark and places like that >< Oh and my upper arms are seriously flabby, like seriously, I don't wave at people.... way out of proportions X(

ReputationRep:
    Erm, I would lose at least a stone so that I had a flat stomach. Would also lose weight in my thighs. That's it though, I think.
    OH I would gain a few inches in height :P

ReputationRep:
    Thinner legs.
    That's all I would change

Just a couple of inches taller perhaps? I don't know. There's nothing that I ever always think 'yeah I'd change that'. The things I would want to change change :p:

ReputationRep:
    slightly bigger boobs
    lose a bit of weight (hopefully skinnier legs will come with that)
    clearer skin
    the ability to not bite my nails..

ReputationRep:
    Get my weight down to 8.5 stone and have more even, rounded breasts.

I like my eyes, nose, mouth, ears. My hair is a bit wild but I can cope with it. I'm short but I'm used to that now and don't feel the need to change it.

Generally I'm fairly happy with myself. I hate how huge I am but I know that underneith all the flab, I'm actually quite muscular and pretty. Just need to get there . . .

ReputationRep:
    I would get rid of the genetic 'muffin hips' I get as soon as I put on ANY weight at all, basically I would just want a torso like Britney (in these days)

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/wp...ney-spears.jpg

And whilst I'm at it wouldn't mind adding a cup size.. Oh and a few scars I would get rid of.. and be more tanned naturally. Not a lot really?

ReputationRep:
    Clear skin
    Large willy
    Heal my injured chest muscle which has been hurting for over a year

ReputationRep:
    - Perfect skin
    - I like my teeth apart from the little annoying gap, so that too.
    - Maybe be a bit more toned.

Meh :/

ReputationRep:
    I want my hips to be smaller. Or at least boobs to balance them out. I hate how they make me look fatter than I am.

ReputationRep:
    I would go back to the body I had when I was 17/18, very similer to the one I have now but just a bit better.

ReputationRep:
    id like a flat stomach or slightly smaller boobs

i wish i didn't have acne. i've tried everything (except accutane because they won't prescribe it) and i'm pretty sure it's starting to scar.

ReputationRep:
    Nose!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArtGoblin)
    I want my hips to be smaller. Or at least boobs to balance them out. I hate how they make me look fatter than I am.
    But you already have amaizng skin, your gawjuss, I think your perfect in everyway

ReputationRep:
    I really hate my nose. I'd also appreciate it if my orthodontic work was going a little faster. I wouldn't hate being an inch or two taller. I wish my knees were straight and my feet had arches, and I wish my shoulders weren't so narrow and delicate so I could wear off-the-shoulder tops properly.

where to start..?
    - longer hair (it was quite long but i cut it - big mistake )
    - bigger boobs
    - smaller ankles
    - smaller hands (and hands that dont go purple in the cold :o: )
    - less fat face

ReputationRep:
    Everything!
    That would be lovely!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thedesigner)
    - Perfect skin
    - I like my teeth apart from the little annoying gap, so that too.
    - Maybe be a bit more toned.

Meh :/
    OMG, you look amazing, you have great skin you bloody gawjuss

ReputationRep:
    One thing? Make me skin slightly darker or remove the dark circles under my eyes. That's the thing that makes me most insecure on a day-to-day basis.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 21, 2010
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.