Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hahaha. Thanks for the advice :p:
    Any time :p:

(Original post by snowshine)
    First read "A Season of Eden".

And if you still feel comfortable with the idea, talk to him intelligently about his subject (what is it, btw?), stay after class to discuss things (but make sure he's not annoyed), make sure you always look attractive, and be flirtatious! Make jokes and just...be a tease.

I know...totally garbage answer. :getmecoat:

PM me to talk if you want to : )

Or quote me if you don't think I'm completely useless. :p:
    Thanks for the advice and sorry for the delay! What is "A Season of Eden" about? Does it contain any useful tips? haha :p:
    I feel silly trying to talk intelligently about his subject- obviously he knows a lot more about his research than I do- haha, but I do try sometimes. It's Chemistry related.
    I try to joke around with him, I think he likes me well enough, just not sure if it's in "that way". Maybe I need to work on it or be more obvious.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.