Would I suit short hair? PIC INCLUDED Watch

Grotbag
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
That haircut is a bit myspace, but I think you would suit a graduated bob with a longer side-swept fringe, just without so many different length layers.

I'm not pretty but have short hair but it suits me. Most people probably can pull it off, if they get the right style. Also depends what you mean by short - I would say that you need a distinctive look to pull of cropped hair for instance.
ByronicHero
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I would give it to MS.

I would give it to Bubbles.

That is all :awesome::mmm:
Sarah.Rivers
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Why has everyone started calling each other ugly?! :O Btw I've got short hair...I don't know whether it suit me, but you should! I love having short hair(: Makes me feel cute
mackeroo
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I think the haircut is a bit 'dykey' as well, reminds me of Shane's from the L Word
miss_opinionated
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Tis not the truth. It's her opinion; beauty is objective . But, she's not 'pretty' either so kinda :facepalm: lol.
i meant subjective tee hee hee
miss_opinionated
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by truthandtragedy)
She never said she was pretty. Keep your hair long. I think that to pull off short hair, you need to have quite a good bone structure or it'll just look a bit like a butch dyke. I wouldn't risk it, your hair looks alright how it is.
I know she didn't; I was pointing out ' look who's talking'.You mean a tiny, 'feminine face' = good bone structure for female's right?. I don't care about the 'butch' look: I love my square face and high cheekbones (i'm kinda fat in that pic).I find girls with square faces sexy and imo most can pull off cropped hair.

Okay, but Imma dye it medium brown tihihi.
Peachesishere
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You look like you have naturally beautiful hair! God no! It looks like a really sweet style aswell.
miss_opinionated
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Sarah.Rivers)
Why has everyone started calling each other ugly?! :O Btw I've got short hair...I don't know whether it suit me, but you should! I love having short hair(: Makes me feel cute
Omg! I love your hair :p: .
If guys can have short hair even when they don't 'suit it' why can't girls? lol. We msut lead the way .
Sarah.Rivers
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by miss_opinionated)
Omg! I love your hair :p: .
If guys can have short hair even when they don't 'suit it' why can't girls? lol. We msut lead the way .
Definately, hair grows back anyway! Experiment to your heart's content!
_xAnonymous
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
dont know why ppl have to be so rude, i say go for it, it'd look good.
aeterno
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Keep it long - the hair on that short haired girl would not suit you IMO

How long is your hair atm? Because you could still get it cut a little shorter just not as short as you're aiming for :p:

Maybe layers? Fringe? Something different - ask your hairdresser what would make you look a little older, if he/she is any useful lol
miss_opinionated
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by paddy__power)
I would give it to MS.

I would give it to Bubbles.

That is all :awesome::mmm:

MS? :s
ByronicHero
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
MS? :s
MC :facepalm:
miss_opinionated
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
MC :facepalm:
:rollsyes: Only an idiot would make fun of his own spelling mistake :facepalm:.
So you meant MC. What does that mean?
ByronicHero
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
:rollsyes: Only an idiot would make fun of his own spelling mistake :facepalm:.
So you meant MC. What does that mean?
When you make sense I will reply. It clearly wasn't a 'spelling' mistake. Eejit.

Jog on, and read the thread.
JamJes
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
This thread is pretttyyy darn funny to read through.
So basically OP I think it looks like you have nice hair already and I don't really think anything short would suit your face shape.
Oh and Miley cyrus has quite an ugly face.
thelancastrian
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Saucer of milk, table two.
beatrixface
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hm. I would stick with the long hair, suits your face shape more. As someone already mentioned, you gotta look like a pixie to pull off short.

(Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
Yeah, I'm hideous. I have a face only a mother could love. Except I'm not the one asking about having short hair, and my hair is half way down my back. So whatevahhhhh. :hand:
Dunno if that's a joke, but nah mate, you're fit. Your nose is hot, I'm jealous.
miss_opinionated
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
When you make sense I will reply. It clearly wasn't a 'spelling' mistake. Eejit.

Jog on, and read the thread.

Oh dear. :banghead:. Your last salvation is this: :shot:.'Jog on' to hell.
miss_opinionated
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by beatrixface)
Hm. I would stick with the short hair, suits your face shape more. As someone already mentioned, you gotta look like a pixie to pull off short.

Dunno if that's a joke, but nah mate, you're fit. Your nose is hot, I'm jealous.
haha that was me who said 'you don't have to look like a pixie to suit short hair' :p: .
So should I because it 'suits my face' or shouldn't I because 'you gotta look like a pixie'?.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1460)
79.61%
Leave (374)
20.39%

Watched Threads