Turn on thread page Beta

Aisha was an adult when Muhammad married her watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelski786)
    But, all these haters are not attacking. They have watched the video and now don't know what to say. All these people who say he was a paedo can't prove the video wrong.
    You didn't seriously think these cretins have any interest in the truth of this matter did you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casse)
    That video is false. The authentic hadiths from Bukhari and Muslim state Aisha's (ra). That is enough.
    It's not false. Not everything in the Bukhair books are correct.

ReputationRep:
    This video is not to be trusted. Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) married much younger

ReputationRep:
    Can I just check if this is the right video. Is this the one chelski786 wants people to watch?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXaw9UZlK_I

If so. Not sure what this video is supposed to do. Its pretty much the same as saying a religious book is correct. Are we supposed to take what this person said as true. People may not be able to prove this video is incorrect, but its you making the claim that it is true so the burden of proof is on you.

I don't say Muhammad was a peado since I don't believe the person existed. If he did then I believe he was deluded, like any other religious person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rizwani)
    This video is not to be trusted. Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) married much younger
    proof? Why can it not be trusted?

ReputationRep:
    The Haddiths, the only source for us to try and gleam Aisha's age say she was about 9. Certainly she was still playing with dolls when Mo Mo married her. If this wasn't the case, why do children constantly get married in Muslim countries? The paedophillia that this pervert has insighted throughout the centuries is sickening. God would have known this would be a problem, and if Mo Mo really did have a direct line to him he clearly would have been told 'dont bone that child, you'll lose followers in the future, not to mention the thousands of little girls who will be raped because of it'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mahyor)
    Perhaps. Though, he still was, among other things, delusional, a polygamist and a warlord.
    You forgot rapist, slave owner, and murderer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bilco)
    Can I just check if this is the right video. Is this the one chelski786 wants people to watch?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXaw9UZlK_I

If so. Not sure what this video is supposed to do. Its pretty much the same as saying a religious book is correct. Are we supposed to take what this person said as true. People may not be able to prove this video is incorrect, but its you making the claim that it is true so the burden of proof is on you.

I don't say Muhammad was a peado since I don't believe the person existed. If he did then I believe he was deluded, like any other religious person.
    People who call him a paedo are using a religious text. This video has shown that text is not accurate and should not be trusted as it contradicts the quran. Anything, hadith that contradicts the quran is wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    The Haddiths, the only source for us to try and gleam Aisha's age say she was about 9. Certainly she was still playing with dolls when Mo Mo married her. If this wasn't the case, why do children constantly get married in Muslim countries? The paedophillia that this pervert has insighted throughout the centuries is sickening. God would have known this would be a problem, and if Mo Mo really did have a direct line to him he clearly would have been told 'dont bone that child, you'll lose followers in the future, not to mention the thousands of little girls who will be raped because of it'.
    Are you stupid? Did you watch the video? The hadith is wrong. It contradicts the other hadiths and the quran.

Accurate Hadiths state that Aisha accompanied the prophet in the battle of Uhud. This means that she was above 15 as anyone under 15 were sent back as they were too young.

ReputationRep:
    Bukhari and Muslim are the most authentic books and the hadith about of Aisha (ra) is agreed to be authentic. This age has been agreed by the ulema for over 1400 years. Have you never wondered why it is only in the last few decades that such alternative ages started to appear? Only in the last few decades have the kuffar intensified their attack and started attack Islam through this marriage. Hence defeatists Muslims like yourself have started to deny hadith which none of the major classical scholars of Islam had a problem. You expect me to believe a hadith to be weak based on a youtube video when the heavyweight masters of hadith, who have more knowledge about the authenticity of hadith, have agreed these hadiths to be authentic.

ReputationRep:
    People who call him a paedo are using a religious text. This video has shown that text is not accurate and should not be trusted as it contradicts the quran. Anything, hadith that contradicts the quran is wrong.
    So you have to accept the Qur'an as accurate text for this video mean anythink? Surely you cannot pick and choose which religious text is accurate either you accept them all or you accept none otherwise what is the point?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casse)
    Bukhari and Muslim are the most authentic books and the hadith about of Aisha (ra) is agreed to be authentic. This age has been agreed by the ulema for over 1400 years. Have you never wondered why it is only in the last few decades that such alternative ages started to appear? Only in the last few decades have the kuffar intensified their attack and started attack Islam through this marriage. Hence defeatists Muslims like yourself have started to deny hadith which none of the major classical scholars of Islam had a problem. You expect me to believe a hadith to be weak based on a youtube video when the heavyweight masters of hadith, who have more knowledge about the authenticity of hadith, have agreed these hadiths to be authentic.
    Yes, it is the most authentic hadith. But it is still not 100% accurate. That hadith which states her age contradicts the quran. If it contradicts the quran, how can it be accurate and correct?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bilco)
    So you have to accept the Qur'an as accurate text for this video mean anythink? Surely you cannot pick and choose which religious text is accurate either you accept them all or you accept none otherwise what is the point?
    You don't need to use the quran to prove this claim correct. Why is it that only one hadith states the age as 9 and all the other ones are showing that this is not correct.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    You forgot rapist, slave owner, and murderer.
    I don't know about the rapist thing, but the slave owner thing is true, yes.

It is bizarre that such an individual is revered by so many millions of people lol.

ReputationRep:
    Are you stupid? Did you watch the video? The hadith is wrong. It contradicts the other hadiths and the quran.

Accurate Hadiths state that Aisha accompanied the prophet in the battle of Uhud. This means that she was above 15 as anyone under 15 were sent back as they were too young.
    But if she was deamed an adult at 9 to get married, then she would have been able to attend the battle wouldn't she? The age of 15 was for men, who couldn't prove they had reached puberty, not women. Seeing as adulthood for women in Islam is only menstruating she could well have attended before the age of 15. Seeing as every Sharia state allows child brides, and they know more than you do, it seems you are the stupid one. You just don't want to believe that your so called prophet, who could supposidly speak to God, was a paedophile - something God would have told him not to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casse)
    Finally, a Muslim who doesn’t accept any so called hadiths that makes the Muslims people/Prophet/Allah more good. And sticks to his story, no matter what other people think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OceanInTheSky)
    I can't prove anything is right or wrong about the lives of people who "supposedly" lived many many years before I was born. Nor can you.
    There's no doubt about Muhammed's or Jesus' existance actually.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it is the most authentic hadith. But it is still not 100% accurate. That hadith which states her age contradicts the quran. If it contradicts the quran, how can it be accurate and correct?
    Subhanallah. Imam Bukhari, one of the most learned mean in hadith, could not spot that one of his hadiths contradicted the Quran. And look at how the ulema for 1400 years have blindly followed him in contradicting the Quran. So please tell me which ayat it contradicts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mahyor)
    I don't know about the rapist thing, but the slave owner thing is true, yes.

It is bizarre that such an individual is revered by so many millions of people lol.
    I don't think it's that strange. Islam allows the powerful to become more powerful, and also gives them the right to kill anyone who decides they want to leave. It is essentially a cult - they have an over reverance and defence of the leader (as shown by this thread), they dress like him, they aren't allowed to leave, and they obsessively and compulsively pray.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    why was this thread even started?
    Quite frankly, nobody cares. Get over it and play some ball.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.