Geek2Geek - Internet Dating for Geeks Watch

Reue
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by meganeira)
Awh, so that's why I never got a reply... :sigh: I wondered where the profile had gone. I was a bit gutted to be honest. Oh well...
Apologies. Am swamped with the number of PMs from TSR. Cant even begin answering those from other sites.
GdotL
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by riotgrrl)
I did actually meet my boyfriend on TSR, and he met his two girlfriends before me on TSR too, so obviously it does actually work somewhat :p:
Doesn't this recurring theme worry you at all? I'm too intrigued about his predatory tactics!
Toffee_Kid
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by generic hybrid)
greetings, earth females. my name is brian and i like star trek. this is the sum total of my interests. i am looking for a cuddly lady who also likes star trek
CHUBBY CHASER :awesome:

> ftp 127.0.0.1
Connected to 127.0.0.1.
User (127.0.0.1none)): Rogerio
331 Love required: <%your_name%>
230 OK.
ftp> bin
200 TYPE is now 8-bit binary.
ftp> cd /profile
250 Changed to Profile.
Hello. As you can see I'm proud to be a GeeK. Proud to be 22 years and proud to be a very nice guy, thanks to my lovely mother. *winks*
Im seeking a female GeeK that would like to have a nice talk with me, compile the Bash and have some laughs. If you are such a special lady, please leave a message and I will be in touch with you soon. Thank you so much!
ftp> prompt
Interactive mode OFF.
ftp> ls
200 Connected to 127.0.0.1 port 5019.
150 Opening data connection for /bin/ls.
Love.
Dedication.
Respect.
Geekiness.
Happiness.
Smile.
226 6 matches total.
ftp: 197 bytes received in 22.00Seconds 154.10Kbytes/sec.
ftp> bye
So much fail, it actually hurts to read..... :emo:
generic hybrid
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by somethingbeautiful)
HAHAH is that for real?
yes, as are all of these eligible bachelors!

Batman fan seeks Catwoman

Description: Hello, I am a tall blonde haired blue eyed gentleman 9although not many of those left). I love to read and watch films I love FRASER it is my favourite sitcom and I love sherlock holmes. I am a huge Batman fan and love comics in general (also love green arrow as I look more like him).

Body type: Overweight
lonely sole

Description: hi im peter um im 24 but i look like a 17 year old :P im random so ill do silly things from time to time im cheeky but i am very caring aspecialy for some one i love i belive insole mates and so far i dont think i have one. i dont have much luck in romance.
insole mates :daydreaming:

Description: Tall. long haired. Apparantly wolf-like *shrugs*. Fun loving if abit withdrawn at times. Into my gaming, metal music, martial arts. Got a few tattoos getting more done soon. Blue eyes.

Video game: violence and blood is good...

Photo:
:lolwut:
Altocirrus
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
This site is gold!

Top 10 Reasons Why Geeks Make the Best Catch:

Their social skills are also not well developed enough to support an affair.

Since you are likely to be one of the first persons a geek has ever had a significant relationship with, you will be treated well. A geek knows that there aren’t a whole lot of other possibilities. Frankly, geeks aren't quite sure how they ended up with the person they have attracted. When you date a geek, you know that geek will be yours for as long as you wish.

Geeks can focus their energy on one task with total intensity. Granted, the task they are focusing on may have more to do with writing new software for their Blackberry, but the fact remains that a geek, once set upon a task, tirelessly sets about to achieving a goal.
:laugh:
riotgrrl
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by GdotL)
Doesn't this recurring theme worry you at all? I'm too intrigued about his predatory tactics!
Lol! It doesn't worry me, but it does confuse me a tad cos he's not remotely predatory at all. He used to spend a lot of time on here, which I guess accounts for part of it- he was on a gap year when I met him.
If he breaks up with me and finds another one on here (which won't happen, touch wood! :p:) then I reckon we should worry and/or form a society :yep:
GPL1989
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Toffee_Kid)
So much fail, it actually hurts to read..... :emo:
...I actually understood all of that. I am ashamed.

:getmecoat:
meganeira
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Reue)
Apologies. Am swamped with the number of PMs from TSR. Cant even begin answering those from other sites.
Apology accepted, although what I wrote was utter bull anyway. I'm not that sad or creepy to have a profile on a geek dating site and be serious about it. :ninja: It was still nice to have the apology though. Seriously though, how long did you have that G2G profile up and how many messages did you get?

And I really feel for you, being bombarded with PMs... I get about 1 person a week PMing me. :cool: Lucky me eh? :rolleyes:
Dude Where's My Username
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Eh? ALL internet dating is for geeks anyway :eyeball:
generic hybrid
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Basically I try not to fit in with the things that society says we should, yet somehow manage to weave in and out of its wake from time to time. I like to party especially sexy parties with lingerie, pillows, wine and cheese. When I'm not indulging in such madness I usually retire to my guitar to play or make some music which will completely rely on my mood at the time.
Reue
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by meganeira)
Apology accepted, although what I wrote was utter bull anyway. I'm not that sad or creepy to have a profile on a geek dating site and be serious about it. :ninja: It was still nice to have the apology though. Seriously though, how long did you have that G2G profile up and how many messages did you get?

And I really feel for you, being bombarded with PMs... I get about 1 person a week PMing me. :cool: Lucky me eh? :rolleyes:
Well I setup that OKcupid account and by the time I'd written the inspiring profile section and taken a screenshot (as posted here), i'd already had 3 messages. Epic.
meganeira
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Reue)
Well I setup that OKcupid account and by the time I'd written the inspiring profile section and taken a screenshot (as posted here), i'd already had 3 messages. Epic.
Sounds it. :ahee:
generic hybrid
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i have decided to write a rom-com based on this site

lyrical_lie
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I really reaally wanna sign up, like I think it'd be genuinely funny, pity I'm not 18
joey11223
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by somethingbeautiful)
Most of them say 'gamer'. That'd be great - ''lets be in a relationship! Just going to play WoW for 23 hrs..."
if it were a couple I imagine they'd fight over who had the best account and maybe if they were fighting a monster together and one died, the other might go ballistic and blame their partner

"YOU WERE MEANT TO HEAL ME!!! H..E..A..L! DAMN IT THIS IS THE LAST STRAW!"

(and maybe they'd actually kill them IRL, seems some people, especially in the far east, can go a bit insane over these games.)
joey11223
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by lyrical_lie)
I really reaally wanna sign up, like I think it'd be genuinely funny, pity I'm not 18
don't tell a lyrical lie, tell a white lie...you're 18 in under a year I assume...go for it.
lyrical_lie
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by joey11223)
don't tell a lyrical lie, tell a white lie...you're 18 in under a year I assume...go for it.

Hahaa yeaa true..it seems like something we'd do on a girly sleepover...the last time we went on skype and talked to french people about cheese...
Toffee_Kid
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by generic hybrid)
Basically I try not to fit in with the things that society says we should, yet somehow manage to weave in and out of its wake from time to time. I like to party especially sexy parties with lingerie, pillows, wine and cheese. When I'm not indulging in such madness I usually retire to my guitar to play or make some music which will completely rely on my mood at the time.
My first thought upon reading that was "Oh no! The cheese will make for highly unpleasent french kissing, and the wine's going to stain the pillow cases :woo:"

Then I finally realised what my best friend meant when he called me unromantic :moon:
scotttb
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
wtf someone has signed up as me on the site!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
Craig_D
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Cool. Intelligent, cultured hot females (who presumably class themselves as geeky) > Regular hot females.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1064)
78.99%
Leave (283)
21.01%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise