Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ACatCalledMeow)
    Ugh.. If its going to be that disgusting please put it in a spoiler, I just saw my Breakfast one too many times today.

ReputationRep:
    Michael Jackson good very sing the songs pop. Favourite of my, listen iPod my evertime

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moe Lester)

OMFG im cracking up here hahahha

ReputationRep:
    LMAO!

ReputationRep:
    London's amzing - such a diverse city where there's always something to do

ReputationRep:
    So thak you for insert the image.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedGuy)

(Never truer words spoken...)

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I was trying to speak in English as good as I can, but English isn´t my natal language. I´m here to learn more about English, England, UK, EEUU... all things that I like.

ReputationRep:
    You´re right in your first image.

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, foreigners.

ReputationRep:
    Why is this in the health forum? Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by María Jesús)
    (sorry mods for the paragraph in Spanish. It's translated below)

María Jesús, por favor, la gente se está riendo de ti cuando hablas así de mal en inglés, y pones semejantes chorradas en tus comentarios... si quieres saber más de Londres, por favor, apúntate a clases de ingles, o ponte a buscar cosas en internet, pero no preguntes en un forum de estudiantes pre-universitarios/universitaros.:yep: Suerte en todo, y espero que algún día visites Inglaterra, es un gran país. (te lo dice un español que vive y estudia bioquímica en Londres)

Please, María Jesús, the people here are laughing at you when you write in such a bad English, and you post those stupid questions in your comments... if you want to know more about London, please, join English language clases, or look for information on the internet, but don't ask in a student forum...:yep: I wish you all the best, and I hope that someday you visit England, it's a great country. (I'm a spanish student doing Biochemistry in London)

ReputationRep:
    Haha oh my god I am actually properly crying here. :toofunny::gah:

ReputationRep:
    jesus i has been london. london is wis vary good. london vary nicee, big place ,

ReputationRep:
    This is such a wind-up and anyone falling for it...well, nevermind, it's harmless anyway. Have a look at her use of punctuation and the words deliberately misspelled.

(Original post by María Jesús)
    It doesn't seem plausible to me that somebody with English speaking problems would get that sentence correct but spell 'native' - 'natal'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cactussed)
    Haha oh my god I am actually properly crying here. :toofunny::gah:
    Me too, i nearly chocked on my biscuit!

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadowman786)
    This is such a wind-up and anyone falling for it...well, nevermind, it's harmless anyway. Have a look at her use of punctuation and the words deliberately misspelled.

It doesn't seem plausible to me that somebody with English speaking problems would get that sentence correct but spell 'native' - 'natal'.
    I thought so, but then I looked to all her posts, and they all look similar, with the same level of ignorance... she may well be taking the piss of TSR, but she may be real as well
    plus her mistakes resemble the typical errors made by spanish speakers with little knowledge of english

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mroomy)
    call me +447404036626
    haha:eek:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.