...how about you?

Thats cool.

But sunburn will make you sad.
vickie89
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i dont really like hot weather that much, i prefer it to be a little bit sunny with a nice breeze every now and then, but without the breeze im not that happy about it. i dont mind the odd day of sunshine when i can chill out at a barbecue or with friends and an icecream/callippo and just do nothing for a few hours (we watched the jousting at nottingham other week and it was nice to be there with a callippo, wandering round the castle and watching robin hood) but when it lasts ages it gets a bit much and not when its night time as i cant sleep when its too hot.
luckylucifer
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by haithere)
It makes me happy too, although I have a cold at the moment which puts a bit of a damper on it..
Same with the cold thing

But yeah the sun makes me very happy
LaughingBro
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hate the excessive heat tho.
Botticello
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I love it, yes. But spare a thought for those with a stinking cold (ie me) Is there one going round?
A-W-H
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
The sun is nice. But when I have to work in it, or do anything productive, I want it to cool down!
Rainbow-Dream
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It would make me happy, but why does it always have to be sunny when I have a load of exams on at the moment...?
StartSomething
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
:yep:
Amandeep_Psych07
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by HARRY PUTAH)
Thats cool.

But sunburn will make you sad.
That's true. The lord giveth and the lord taketh :sadnod:
Lucyyy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It makes me so happy. Sat outside with QI's book of the dead, burnt my shoulders to smithereens, still so very happy about it :ahee:
Roocky
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
:gthumb: I loves it, everything/everyone looks and feels better when it's sunnaaaaaaaaay,think i'm gonna go on my trampoline in the sun in a mo
mamooshka
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Aye, it's B-E-A-U-tiful! Bit of a rarity in the Boro!

Although it's difficult to take the pug for a walk, he doesn't like the heat very much...
concubine
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I get pissed off at people that feel the need to constantly talk about the ******* weather.

Yes, it's sunny/raining/snowing, whatever. Big ******* deal. I don't need everyone to tell me what an 'OMG BEAUTIFUL' day it is and I especially don't need to be told via Facebook/phone that, because it's such a beautiful day, you're having the best time EVER.

If you're having the best time ever why are you updating Facebook (this applies to people that update it at pretty much every opportunity really. Yeah, you're in a club, it's rad, go ******* dance or something?).

... You people.
HARRY PUTAH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by concubine)
I get pissed off at people that feel the need to constantly talk about the ******* weather.

Yes, it's sunny/raining/snowing, whatever. Big ******* deal. I don't need everyone to tell me what an 'OMG BEAUTIFUL' day it is and I especially don't need to be told via Facebook/phone that, because it's such a beautiful day, you're having the best time EVER.

If you're having the best time ever why are you updating Facebook (this applies to people that update it at pretty much every opportunity really. Yeah, you're in a club, it's rad, go ******* dance or something?).

... You people.
You need a good dose of sunshine my lad.

Or a cool shower, I suggest going tos cotland, always misty weather up thar.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (101)
19.69%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (209)
40.74%
Nope, not that interesting (203)
39.57%

Watched Threads