Illuminati/Freemason! What are yours views on this? Watch

Eclectic Styles
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Ar5enal Fan)
Yup I've been keeping up with it, I don't see what that's got to do with people trying to take over the world and worshipping the devil though. These ideas are so ridiculous and I think some people just want to believe there is a conspiracy, but it's their opinion.
I don't care for the devil stuff or any of that. Hell, people even relate these guys (you know, Illuminati?) to the Egyptians because of a few hieroglyphs here and there. It can be hard not to be entranced by some of the theories and the mindset of people who believe in this stuff but then you've just got to get a clear mind and actually try to do a bit of basic linking in your mind between one thing and another. You don't need to `do the research` all the time-- sometimes, just a bit of common sense is all it takes to prove or disprove something.

I would say, though, that if you are keeping up with the whole bail-out situation, then you should be aware of how this could be turned in favour of the big banking institutions/families and corporations, right?
Eclectic Styles
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Ideot)
Mhmm, banking indeed :yep: The Templars, and the Medicis especially :rolleyes:
Yeah, that stuff is pretty deep.

I've looked into the Templars myself but I never really understood the signifance of 15th century/Renaissance banking families until just recently. Scary stuff but perfectly plausible.

And just so I don't have to look up Wikipedia real-quick, can you tell me a little bit about what you've learnt and found about the Medici for me? I'm just curious...
chelski786
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
ure all nuts if you believe this. absoultely nuts
chelski786
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
people say the illumaniti have been trying to take over for about 300 years? whats taking them so long?
Ideot
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
:rolleyes:
(Original post by Eclectic Styles)
Yeah, that stuff is pretty deep.

I've looked into the Templars myself but I never really understood the signifance of 15th century/Renaissance banking families until just recently. Scary stuff but perfectly plausible.

And just so I don't have to look up Wikipedia real-quick, can you tell me a little bit about what you've learnt and found about the Medici for me? I'm just curious...
Well, a certain Medici (Cosimo I think), started employing people to translate certain Platonic scripts etc, etc, for the Neo-Platonic Academy at the time, but then he received a copy of the Corpus Hermeticum, and suddenly, got his translators to give up Plato and to work vigorously on that. And if you look at the Corpus Hermeticum...:yep: The Medicis seemed to have a particular interest in old Hermes Trismegistus/Thoth. Which relates to Alchemy. :rolleyes:
Eclectic Styles
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by chelski786)
ure all nuts if you believe this. absoultely nuts
Keep up, dear...:curious:
Moe Lester
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by MJlover)

I'd watch the other videos though, I'm not sure of these ones.
:rofl: Obviously not powerful enough to prevent Nick Clegg bending him over the barrel.
Eclectic Styles
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
people say the illumaniti have been trying to take over for about 300 years? whats taking them so long?
300 years? Taking over the world? What are you talking about?

The Barvarian Illuminati (the orginal mofos) were just a big debating society and nothing more really. It was because the ideas and theories they passed around in coffee houses and marketplaces were controversial and disapproved of by the Church that drove them underground so that they didn't all have to suffer the fate of some of their fellow members (burnings, hangings, brandings, the usual stuff...)
Eclectic Styles
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Ideot)
:rolleyes:

Well, a certain Medici (Cosimo I think), started employing people to translate certain Platonic scripts etc, etc, for the Neo-Platonic Academy at the time, but then he received a copy of the Corpus Hermeticum, and suddenly, got his translators to give up Plato and to work vigorously on that. And if you look at the Corpus Hermeticum...:yep: The Medicis seemed to have a particular interest in old Hermes Trismegistus/Thoth. Which relates to Alchemy. :rolleyes:
I'll be sure to have a quick look at some point (that's the key, you see. Small portions, don't look it all up at once ).

And, just before you log off (if you are), anything else about the Medici (and whatever else you can think of- anything, I'm fine) that you'd like to share, talk about...?
chelski786
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Eclectic Styles)
300 years? Taking over the world? What are you talking about?

The Barvarian Illuminati (the orginal mofos) were just a big debating society and nothing more really. It was because the ideas and theories they passed around in coffee houses and marketplaces were controversial and disapproved of by the Church that drove them underground so that they didn't all have to suffer the fate of some of their fellow members (burnings, hangings, brandings, the usual stuff...)
I thought the illumanti and supposed to be some kind of elite thant want to take over the world? no?
Broderss
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Weren't the Illuminati created to hide science from the Catholics?
Broderss
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Aj12)
New world order is ********, i mean come on one world government? Good luck to anyone that wants to try tbh
Well, Brown, Blair, Bush, Obama, and many others have all used the term 'New World Order' and have made clear they are working toward this New World Order, so I don't know how you can say it is non-existent when they clearly say they're trying to achieve it.
alcapone
Report 8 years ago
http://oneheartbooks.com/resources/e...illuminati.pdf

extensive info on the illuminatus
Aj12
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Broderss)
Well, Brown, Blair, Bush, Obama, and many others have all used the term 'New World Order' and have made clear they are working toward this New World Order, so I don't know how you can say it is non-existent when they clearly say they're trying to achieve it.
That could mean anything, a new world order of peace or whatever. And what would be the point? World power? What is their aim?
Janicia
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by flugestuge)
TSR is owned by a company with strong Illuminati links.
The major share holder of the company is Lord Ferdinand Bilberg, a senior Illuminatus.
He is one of the Twenty One, and is descended from the Thirteen Bloodlines.

Are you messing about?
badboy1
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
killuminati
sashaxxx123
Report 8 years ago
In reality, the freemasons are a group of a majority of white, old men who enjoys meeting each other and performing amateur dramatics together!
MJlover
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by im so academic)
Wtf? :lolwut:

People *actually* believe this?
Most don't believe in this whole reptilian stuff.
GapYear01
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Aj12)
New world order is ********, i mean come on one world government? Good luck to anyone that wants to try tbh
Just playing devils advocat and I dont know if this has already been said but.. The formation of the UN, EU etc could be a be argued to be a starting point for this 'One world government'
MJlover
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I thought the illumanti and supposed to be some kind of elite thant want to take over the world? no?
Thats the official wikipedia/dan brown version, if you know what I mean.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (141)
46.08%
Pro-humanity (165)
53.92%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise