Don't Know (0)
0%
Sakujo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Onyx.)
The product was shockingly awful, and he as a business man who sells camping gear should have known that cardboard and camping do not go together. What made it even worse was that he couldn't see how stupid the product was.

Adam should have been fired. He was a poor team leader, and didn't apply any of his so-called knowledge about camping to the task. Oh and how could he have let Emma walk away scott free from the board room?
He couldn't make up his mind regarding whether he wanted Hibba or Zoe to come back.
FranticMind
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I think Hiba.

I was actually surprised how true to the proper Apprentice this series actually stayed. Although I am still looking forward to the actual one!
Broderss
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I hate that Rhys kid but love him at the same time :erm:
lcmd
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
"You said you go camping twice a year!"

"No, I said that I use to go camping twice a year ever year, last year."
Untitled258
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Why are people hating on Cardboard camping stuff? Theres already that sorta stuff on the market. Cardboard can be incredible strong if its used in the correct manor and you can get a laquer which you put on the card and it makes it water proof.
Aerox217
Report 8 years ago
It was so funny to see how in love Adam was with the product, when everyone else was clearly unimpressed. lol even tried his shoes in it!
And Zoe. Omg. Hair and lipstick, what aaare you doing?
X-KiwiTheIncapable- X
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
The product was really bad and it really came down to Adam's poor decision making. However, I think Sugar was right to fire Hiba.
username271381
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
ZOE. She is awful. And she also needs to wash her fringe. I really don't like how overbearing she is. She's hugely confident, which is obviously a great advantage, and her pitch was good, admittedly. I want Adam to win though, as I like to support the underdog
wilson_smith
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Aerox217)
Lol Adam, quote of the show 'I still really like the product!' The product was so shockingly awful I don't think I'd even use it to store my shoes... oh wait.
This was hilarious :rofl: He was clearly only kept for the sake of better TV

I'd likely fire Zoe because she seems evil :evil: but then Adam is clearly the worst business candidate there
alex_hk90
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Fabtastic)
Hiba, Zoe or Adam ?

Adam was so close to getting fired - gave the speech of his life :p:
Adam. I couldn't care less about his story - he claims to have experience selling camping gear and can't even put up a tent.
antz_1991
Report 8 years ago
adam is like Delboy He didn't take Emma in because she is fit probably :L
Septimoose
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Untitled258)
Why are people hating on Cardboard camping stuff? Theres already that sorta stuff on the market. Cardboard can be incredible strong if its used in the correct manor and you can get a laquer which you put on the card and it makes it water proof.
Yes, Cardboard CAN be incredibly strong if used in the correct manner... BUT IT WASNT!!!

And, you can make it waterproof... BUT IT WASN'T!!!

You could already see it starting to collapse in the boardroom!
TheCurlyHairedDude
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Aerox217)
Lol Adam, quote of the show 'I still really like the product!' The product was so shockingly awful I don't think I'd even use it to store my shoes... oh wait.
And " I'd actually sell this product on my website " - his facial expressions suggested otherwise lol !
Aerox217
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
And " I'd actually sell this product on my website "
"Yeah I reckon I could get a few sales with that" lool you deluded mong.
Untitled258
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Septimoose)
Yes, Cardboard CAN be incredibly strong if used in the correct manner... BUT IT WASNT!!!

And, you can make it waterproof... BUT IT WASN'T!!!

You could already see it starting to collapse in the boardroom!
Oh yeah, how they used it was idiotic, no doubting, but people including sir alen and his minions, and people on the forums seem to be disregarding cardboard completely, and i was informing people it could, of been a good idea and not as stupid as people may initially think
boromir9111
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Arjun to win the junior apprentice he's just miles ahead of everyone in terms of ability and intelligence
ranbow99
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Broderss)
I hate that Rhys kid but love him at the same time :erm:

Same I felt a bit sorry for him, I can't believe he's 17!! :O
ranbow99
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Also, that Zoe girl is really annoying!!!! She makes all these faces all the time, like smirking aggh....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1623)
79.13%
Leave (428)
20.87%

Watched Threads